1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. PhilipK

Posts by PhilipK

  • De_Halla

    • PhilipK
    • November 5, 2004 at 3:19 PM

    blah.

    Well.

    This is facts now:

    Im tired of working on this piece of shit. SO:

    I wont edit ANY textures making them more colorful.

    I wont make ANY more models for it.

    I just want it to be done now.

    Yes, I am lazy =)

  • De_Halla

    • PhilipK
    • November 5, 2004 at 9:46 AM

    nice ideas and all. but I cant afford anything thats more complex than crates there. Its still just HL we are talking about :\

  • De_Halla

    • PhilipK
    • November 5, 2004 at 1:52 AM

    Latest

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla_10.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla_11.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla_12.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla_13.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla_14.jpg]

    And as you said mino. I will reduce the amount of lighten up windows.

    U can also spot a little fontain in one pic there. i will work more on that.

  • De_Halla

    • PhilipK
    • November 4, 2004 at 11:07 PM

    Nice idea. Thanks for that.

    Took some time, but now I did what u said ferr@t~~

    Hopefully it'll look good. Compilin now

  • De_Halla

    • PhilipK
    • November 4, 2004 at 10:47 PM

    Here we go some new screens.

    I know the effect of the lighten up windows is way too strong. I will change that til next compile. Possibly also "yellowing" the window layers a bit more.

  • De_Halla

    • PhilipK
    • November 4, 2004 at 9:45 PM

    indeed. nice ideas.

    Im compiling atm and Ive added something that will make the look of it a lot more alive hopefully. pics soon =)

  • De_Halla

    • PhilipK
    • November 4, 2004 at 7:19 PM
    Quote from Dr.Zenz

    It looks nice but the City is a dead one. It doesn't look like there could live humans. Put in some Details.

    Ye Ive got a lot of critisism on this one. tho it's kind of hard to make it look like a living city :\ If im not making some civilian models which would suck ballz.

    I could use some window layers so that it looks like some windows are lighten up tho. dunno if that is something i will do.

  • De_Halla

    • PhilipK
    • November 4, 2004 at 5:00 PM
    Quote from Marcos

    I think it looks perfect as it now~If you want more eye-candy, maybe a water source?

    Anyway, looks sexy as allways

    Good idea!

    Like a fontain or so. =)!

  • De_Halla

    • PhilipK
    • November 4, 2004 at 7:53 AM

    Hehe, thanks ppl. And seems like u noticed my cheap arch. It's changed now. Pic bellow of the new one.

    And considering the sand to the plaza that is something Ive had a problem creating a decent ground in that area. Im trying to figure something better out.

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla_9.jpg]

  • Congrats to Zazi!

    • PhilipK
    • November 3, 2004 at 1:06 AM

    congrats!

  • De_Halla

    • PhilipK
    • November 2, 2004 at 11:40 PM

    Minor updates.

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla_7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla_8.jpg]

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • PhilipK
    • October 18, 2004 at 9:09 AM

    ok. found my first "finished" hl map on a floppy yesterday

    brought back some memories for meh.

    anywayz some screenz:

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/annihilation01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/annihilation02.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/annihilation03.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/annihilation04.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/annihilation05.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/annihilation06.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/annihilation07.jpg]

  • De_Halla

    • PhilipK
    • October 10, 2004 at 4:11 PM

    lol. I noticed that little thingy.. Just switch t and ct start plz =)

  • De_Halla

    • PhilipK
    • October 10, 2004 at 4:04 PM

    here are some updates plus overview:

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla10.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla11.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla12.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla_overview.jpg]

  • De_Halla

    • PhilipK
    • October 10, 2004 at 10:40 AM

    Some new screens. Not very interesting. Last pic is DAMN EXTREMLY WIP!!!!!1

    So plz. it looks like sux now I know. And u might tell me it does too so. (ö(

    Anywayz. most stuff is some new texes and updated old ones. Plus some new brushes.

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla8.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/de_halla9.jpg]

  • Best/Worst movies you've seen lately

    • PhilipK
    • September 26, 2004 at 5:01 PM

    Best movies I have seen lately (EDIT: after reading some of your opinions you mentioned a lot of movies I forgot about that I like so I add those too :]):

    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

    The Born Supremacy

    Big Fish

    Lost In Translation

    Worst movie:

    Hmm.. Seen a lot of bad movies. But lately I haven't seen many movies at all. Tho I say both Kill Bill movies.

  • wip -=ogdm=-

    • PhilipK
    • September 19, 2004 at 5:33 PM

    now thats a lot of round stuff.

    Neat.

    Id like to see that finished

  • SW_Coldstone - final version :)

    • PhilipK
    • September 19, 2004 at 5:31 PM

    lukz kewl~

    I like the dark setting.

  • cs_h20city

    • PhilipK
    • September 19, 2004 at 11:31 AM

    looks pretty cool imo.

    Could look a lot better with other textures tho probably.

  • Remake HL textures

    • PhilipK
    • September 18, 2004 at 10:15 PM

    Just made one quickie.

    Pretty bad though :\

    Ill give some other tries later on perhaps.

    Original:

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/babtech_dr1e.jpg]

    New:

    [Blocked Image: http://blaz.csbanana.com/blaz_babtech_dr1e.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™