ww2 is like the christmas penis that never stops cumming
Posts by Duff-e
-
-
yeah actually you should replace it with one of those posters that list all the different types of beer....while you're at it put a bowl of condoms on your coffee table...yeah that one always tells the ladies you're a man
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
-
wow for real that lamp is a pussy magnet
-
as long as I can have a website that allows me to sell scat porn and call foreign dignitaries faggots the internet works.
-
this is actually the culmination of years of work by john titor and the saucer people he met in 2030*
*after he saved the universe from predicted destruction in 2012 obviously
-
lol wow living in NYC is almost a bargain compared to the price/size/activities associated with that apt
-
G7 here. After years of shitting on wireless mice for gaming I gotta say this thing is great. Especially how it has battery packs instead of a charging base so you never get fucked
-
What if the human race isn't meant to be the final incarnation of life on earth? You can't prevent population growth and overpopulation which means the inevitable need for more of the basics, it doesn't matter how much you recycle or how green your hybrid is. What about the 2+ tons of material needed to make that hybrid that won't be recycled for probably over 30 years? Buildings that might last 100's? Food a growing population needs, energy created for a species that uses it for the purpose of requiring more energy? Humans are a cancer. We are the antelopes, nature is our lion.
It's also really cute how this is funded by a textile conglomerate.
-
I used to be a very bad boy

-
COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED MY QUESTION THERE HMMMM

-
aw snap I'm gonna be 22 in 3 months. congrats. got any big plans?
-
mazy this is off topic but have you ever been to a nude beach in denmark? if so plz describe experience.
-
-
I have a 8800 GTS which you can probably get real cheap now and it runs gta4 great on high settings. That's with 8gb of memory and a quad core. As for power supply I have a generic well reviewed newegg one that definitely didn't cost more than $80...I think it's like 700-800w.
edit: you can pick up a 8800 GTS for about $150-200 on ebay and the BFG ones have a lifetime warranty.
-
themepark was like a gateway drug to theme hospital
I've been playing theme hospital for like 4 days now...it stands the test of time in ways half life never will
-
that has to be the most cliche teaser trailer ever
-
I think a lot of the choices here lean more towards forgotten games than remakes....I know mine do
does anyone remember the name of the car game where you got points for destroying things? there was a yellow truck on the cover with black pinstripes. I wasted so many hours on that game.
Also, my first real online FPS
splatterball plusExternal Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
[Blocked Image: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/180/go2yf6.jpg]
global operations
[Blocked Image: http://blog.pricegrabber.co.uk/buttonsmasher/files/2008/05/theme-hospital.jpg]
theme hospital
*this thread reminded me how much I love theme hospital and just downloaded a 34 mb torrent of it in 8 minutes
-
-
I'm pretty sure I read something that said Michael Phelps eats like 10 fast food cheeseburgers a day.
Then again that might have to do something with him smoking :x