1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Duff-e

Posts by Duff-e

  • i just went speed dating

    • Duff-e
    • February 12, 2010 at 2:40 PM

    I'd say half were over 28, half were over 35. Most of them were attractive. They were all way too bubbly to me. Everyone was either a publicist, worked at an ad agency or did something for a magazine. The only one I found interesting was a real bitch. At least she kept it real. She was an investment banker

  • i just went speed dating

    • Duff-e
    • February 12, 2010 at 2:33 PM

    It was speed dating night at the bar I went to

  • i just went speed dating

    • Duff-e
    • February 12, 2010 at 10:57 AM

    I didn't go there to go speed dating I was forced into it. All the women were cougars.

  • i just went speed dating

    • Duff-e
    • February 12, 2010 at 4:35 AM

    It was a disaster. Do yourself a favor and never grow a beard. Everyone thought I was a hasidic jew.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • February 10, 2010 at 11:15 PM

    what was your old one? a scooter?

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • February 10, 2010 at 9:58 PM

    the efficient design of that car sickens my American desire for oil consumption.

  • Bioshock 2!

    • Duff-e
    • February 9, 2010 at 4:33 PM
    Quote from Corwin

    That's not out of question, GTA4 on steam still had you log in Games for Windows LIVE. Which frankly is stupid.

    I played GTA4 on PC with steam for months and you only had to log in for multiplayer or stats.

  • Cool website for movie buffs

    • Duff-e
    • February 8, 2010 at 3:08 PM

    np

    For anyone who hasn't checked it out yet here's a good example of how awesome theauteurs is.

    http://www.theauteurs.com/films/303

    Every movie has a synopsis, director profile, facebook style wall for users to talk about, articles about the film, related films, related lists, user reviews and related forum posts about the film. I spent about 8 months catching up with all the information on this site. They even host around 100 obscure weird ass films that are available for free. freeeeeeeeeeeee

  • Cool website for movie buffs

    • Duff-e
    • February 8, 2010 at 11:36 AM

    http://www.theauteurs.com/films

    Probably the most comprehensive list of best films on the internet. The forum is also amazing. If you're not willing to watch black and white foreign films it's probably not for you.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • February 8, 2010 at 1:50 AM

    in the battle of science there can only be one

    [Blocked Image: http://national.is.edu.ro/leo2009/website/feynman1.jpg]

    anyone know where I can buy used books for very cheap online? Right now I'm just using amazon and ebay to limited success.

  • Fallout (New Vegas)

    • Duff-e
    • February 6, 2010 at 10:26 PM

    I'm starting to think a large part of me liking the game was playing it in 2560x1600. The D.C. capitol part looked amazing.

  • Fallout (New Vegas)

    • Duff-e
    • February 5, 2010 at 3:11 PM
    Quote from Buddy

    Maybe you had no comparision with Fo1 and Fo2?

    Was FO3 supposed to be anything beyond a conceptual successor to FO1&2? Basically yeah, what HP said.

  • Fallout (New Vegas)

    • Duff-e
    • February 5, 2010 at 12:52 PM

    I didn't get all the fallout 3 hate. I thought that depending on how you played it was short but I thoroughly enjoyed everything else about it. Even VATS was interesting. Looking forward to this.

  • Mass Effect 2

    • Duff-e
    • February 3, 2010 at 6:04 PM

    the correct answer was shepards pie

  • Mass Effect 2

    • Duff-e
    • February 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM

    my shepherd

    [Blocked Image: http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/jesus-christ-king-0205.jpg]

  • ITT: Post your dogs/cats/pets

    • Duff-e
    • February 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM

    German Shepards are such great majestic beasts. I'd get one if I wasn't afraid of it eating my face in the night.

  • Axe cop!

    • Duff-e
    • January 31, 2010 at 4:08 AM

    yo pimps...i got you....I GOT YOU

    (IN ORDER)

    http://i.imgur.com/j105f.png

    http://i.imgur.com/5qo3e.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/0rycz.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/Hd1fT.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/AodQU.png

    http://i.imgur.com/1P8DH.jpg

    It's a little heavy on the meme random humor but whatever, it's not horrible.

  • The Boiling Frog

    • Duff-e
    • January 30, 2010 at 6:10 AM

    wow I'm high as fuck and this post just freaked me the fuck out. YOU'RE HARSHING MY MELLOW BRO

  • Mass Effect 2

    • Duff-e
    • January 29, 2010 at 7:03 AM

    quick derail

    How necessary is playing/beating ME1 for enjoying the storyline in ME2?

  • Test your Brain

    • Duff-e
    • January 29, 2010 at 6:20 AM

    I actually got it right...where's the guy with balloons and big check?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™