1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. OL

Posts by OL

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • OL
    • January 13, 2007 at 6:41 AM

    ya right like im gonna show you faggits my map my ideas are not up for grabs

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • OL
    • January 12, 2007 at 5:37 AM

    IN LIKE SIN

  • Guess the map! Revived.

    • OL
    • January 12, 2007 at 4:52 AM

    I am OL and I'm a rebel rawr

  • Final Fantasy players here?

    • OL
    • January 9, 2007 at 8:15 AM

    I dont play the MMO because everyone who does laments over its horrible level grind

  • Spellbinder whats your address so I can get you a present

    • OL
    • December 26, 2006 at 11:49 PM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    school janitor ?

    lol

    Spellbinder how about some candy from America, land of the free home of the brave? come on lemme get you something

  • Spellbinder whats your address so I can get you a present

    • OL
    • December 26, 2006 at 7:03 AM

    for New Years

    I APPRECIATE YOU :embarassed:

  • Internet Channel on the Wii

    • OL
    • December 25, 2006 at 5:13 AM

    psoting from my wi

  • transparency in max viewports

    • OL
    • December 19, 2006 at 2:19 AM

    thats weird, i started up max to try what you said and my transparencies worked.

    thanks anwyay rick

  • Face expressions

    • OL
    • December 19, 2006 at 12:25 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://ol.twentytwofourteen.com/gmanq.jpg]

  • A winter 3D animation

    • OL
    • December 19, 2006 at 12:23 AM

    why'd you kick me out of insurgency, jerk

    cool animation

  • transparency in max viewports

    • OL
    • December 18, 2006 at 9:30 PM

    How do I get max (7) to show transparency in viewports? My image has an alpha channel that renders properly, but I think there's a setting I'm missing somewhere

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • OL
    • December 9, 2006 at 3:13 AM

    hydeph why are you mapping lets play a video game some time

  • Wii friends! Let's exchange friend codes and mingle

    • OL
    • December 4, 2006 at 7:07 PM

    post in this thread

  • [Shocking] Super Mario World Level Editor

    • OL
    • November 29, 2006 at 5:07 AM
    Quote from zaphod

    thats pretty snazzy! devbumped!http://devbump.com/story.php?title=Luna ... World-SNES

    yo im devbumpin' this shit

    dizevbizump

  • Wii friends! Let's exchange friend codes and mingle

    • OL
    • November 25, 2006 at 7:36 PM

    No online play yet but you can send emails and exchange Miis and stuff

  • Wii friends! Let's exchange friend codes and mingle

    • OL
    • November 25, 2006 at 9:59 AM

    So post your Wii friend codes in here and we can add each other!

    Be sure you go into your Mii channel and turn traveling on for your Miis, so they can party together.

    ol: 8463 9703 2829 2868

  • Twilight Princess

    • OL
    • November 19, 2006 at 11:53 PM

    I have it but this post is only to brag about the fact

  • I envy you...

    • OL
    • November 13, 2006 at 10:35 PM

    Don't get so down on yourself Spellbinder, you're a good person and if Max can't see that than maybe you shouldn't spend time with him

  • I need help finding a monitor

    • OL
    • November 12, 2006 at 11:24 PM

    I hope you're planning a PC upgrade at the same time, or you're going to have a lot of fun trying to run games at native resolution.

    oh also the dell monitors are widely loved by gamers over at SA.

  • Unreal Engine 3 for 14.99

    • OL
    • November 10, 2006 at 3:32 AM

    Can you post up some screenshots? How's it compare to UED2?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™