1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. cyberjunkie

Posts by cyberjunkie

  • My new portfolio site is up

    • cyberjunkie
    • July 21, 2005 at 3:10 PM

    I love the site design , color scheme and stuff

  • Got job

    • cyberjunkie
    • July 16, 2005 at 1:32 PM

    Congrats~!

  • Game Dev outsourcing company from India. Totally awesome!

    • cyberjunkie
    • July 15, 2005 at 4:16 PM

    ROFLMAO!!!!!!~~~ Best site evr. Never heard of them. I REALLY REALLY! dont know what to say. Looks LAAAAAAME!

    I'm sure this is a threat to all your jobs

  • Froggy chillin

    • cyberjunkie
    • July 2, 2005 at 10:21 PM

    I like the 1st and 3rd one, Really nice shots.

  • Job ~~

    • cyberjunkie
    • June 27, 2005 at 9:51 PM

    Congrats Evert

  • Just a quick head I'm working on

    • cyberjunkie
    • June 21, 2005 at 1:30 PM

    I must say that is looking very good so far. Good clean and accurate mesh To be honest I really suck at modelling organic stuff and my attempt at modelling MrH2o's face is a disaster to say the least. I will continue on it once my exams are done hopefully.

    Great job at the head, keep posting updates and i will also have a look at the tutorial to help me out

  • fucking ATI

    • cyberjunkie
    • June 10, 2005 at 1:55 PM

    5.6 = nice, some games feel smoother Doom3 is said to give 7-10% boost This driver release was to boost performance more than anything else.

  • Hi guys

    • cyberjunkie
    • May 30, 2005 at 1:24 PM

    Hey silver, welcome aboard.

  • How about alittle Desktop thread ?

    • cyberjunkie
    • May 19, 2005 at 1:38 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/cyb3rjunkie/desktop.jpg]

    skdr, Jynxdaddy's theme is called Ashen

  • baby on the way!

    • cyberjunkie
    • May 11, 2005 at 12:34 PM

    Congrats!

  • WIP Room scene

    • cyberjunkie
    • May 9, 2005 at 4:11 PM

    It looks very good PhilipK, The models are nice and I love the textures and feel of it overall

  • [WIP] Aircraft - Boeing 777

    • cyberjunkie
    • May 9, 2005 at 4:09 PM

    A small 10sec animation (100kb) of the plane model in action. Well not really, its just rolling a bit. The background is just a photo. Basically I've just tried and got the plane placed right and have been fiddling with the lighting to match the picture. Check it out.

    http://www.thefilebucket.com/userfiles/ ... b777-7.avi

  • [WIP] Aircraft - Boeing 777

    • cyberjunkie
    • April 28, 2005 at 3:03 PM

    sensee , the model isn't meant to be too detailed or high poly. The windows and doors aren't modelled. So texturing that region would be a pain and not of much use. Its just for practice to get the basics of UVW unwrap and stuff.

    Peris~ I'll put 400 of you in the seats indoors :megaman::megaman::megaman:

    Mazy , this isn't done yet. The jet will soon transform into a Skyline and give birth to another 1000 skylines in a animation~~~ :roll::roll::roll:

    Water, Your Pink and Green lasers/missiles will NEVAR BE PART OF THIS !@?#

    Lee3dee I'll try putting it among a group of planes on the ground, I've been fiddling with that. I think i've gotten the perspective right but my plane stands out too much. So clean and lighting and stuff dont go along well.

    Thank you all for the replies

  • [WIP] Aircraft - Boeing 777

    • cyberjunkie
    • April 27, 2005 at 7:58 PM

    Just a model I made for practice purpose. I think it came out pretty ok. Modelling was pretty straightforward. Used UVW Unwrap to texture. Not too sure what i want to do with it. Maybe a small animation or a still render or try compositing into a photo or something

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/cyb3rjunkie/b777-18.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/cyb3rjunkie/b777-20.jpg]

  • OH SHIZZY THIS FORIZNITS BACK1!!1

    • cyberjunkie
    • March 13, 2005 at 10:11 PM

    Get the upper left mapcore logo/banner back :x

  • Some Pixel Art!!

    • cyberjunkie
    • March 11, 2005 at 8:00 AM

    OMGF!1 Minoo! cool stuff! VERY VERY awesome! . Make like a wallpaper of a town or something!1

  • Oh god I tried modelling again

    • cyberjunkie
    • February 1, 2005 at 12:20 AM

    omg insta that is so awesome! Continue to work on it !!1

  • Happy Birthday wacko

    • cyberjunkie
    • January 25, 2005 at 11:45 PM

    Happy Birthday wacko~

  • Army - I'm done!

    • cyberjunkie
    • January 8, 2005 at 2:33 PM

    YAY Welcome back. Nice pics, you must be really happy.

  • Happy birffday, Stratty!

    • cyberjunkie
    • December 21, 2004 at 11:37 PM

    Happy Buddday Stratz~ :D:D

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™