Yep, definitely give some of the bigger 'Web 2.0' sites like TechCrunch a buzz. This puts a fairly unique twist on the whole Digg clone concept, so they might want to give it a go.
Posts by Thrik
-
-
By the way, you misspelt the URL in the news forum.

-
Seems to work fine in IE6, and displays almost the same as it does in Firefox. Same for Opera.
-
))))))~Make the big bumps number go to the comments page though. I'm used to doing that on digg.

-
-
Yeah, well, I was 12. All 12-year-olds have silly nicknames. Look at Sindwiller.

-
-
I used to call myself "Digital Sniper" in TFC when TFC came out, then after a while I shortened it to "Digi". Everyone kept thinking I was a Digimon fan.






-
Sony can sod off.
Here we're paying $800 for the PS3 unit, over $100 a game, and now it won't be here for half a year? I think I'll be well into the other consoles by then.
-
The CSS situation isn't as bad as you're making it out to be Fletch. Internet Explorer 6 already has bad CSS support, and web developers have gotten used to working out ways of compensating for the issues and producing pixel perfect layouts across all three browsers — or at least close enough.
IE7 is in fact a step up from IE6's poor level of compatibility and fixes a lot of CSS rendering bugs that've been tormenting the world for years. It's unlikely all browsers will render the same anytime soon, but you're acting like it's some crippling issue. IE7 is a good step forwards for CSS, not a bad one. Baby steps, but at least it's not in the wrong direction.
If the worst comes to the worst, you can use CSS that's ignored by all browsers but IE to override a few specific problem areas.
-
It's a Photoshop plugin Dennispls.......................
-
Superb!!
[Blocked Image: http://serve.ryansgoblog.com/images/hurg_paint.jpg]
-
Some of those are good as fuck.
Texture artists are going to become obsolete.

... :wink:
-
-
-

He would have wanted to die no other way though.
-
-
-
-