1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

COD4 SDK out!

  • Buddy
  • February 21, 2008 at 9:17 PM
  • Buddy
    • February 21, 2008 at 9:17 PM
    • #1

    http://www.moddb.com/games/10045/call-o ... -tools-sdk

    SDK Wiki:

    http://www.infinityward.com/wiki/index. ... =Main_Page

  • Erratic
    • February 21, 2008 at 9:43 PM
    • #2

    When the tools first game out they were crashing on me consistently. Have they been updated at all since then?

  • Chunks
    • February 22, 2008 at 12:35 AM
    • #3

    Wheres a good place to start for radiant tutorials?

    I opened it up the other day and it seems a little intimidating.

  • FrieChamp
    • February 24, 2008 at 1:50 PM
    • #4

    Radiant meh...even still, I might take a closer look at this. Making a level for cod4 could be fun

  • -HP-
    • February 24, 2008 at 1:53 PM
    • #5

    Yeah, making a SP map for this game should be pretty fucking awesome! Mmmm... I dunno, I still guess UE3 looks more tempting, totally different styles though.

  • JamesL
    • February 25, 2008 at 5:22 PM
    • #6

    Having seen that the tools were out for CoD4 I was enthused to the point where I thought I might actually start making maps outside of work again. Then I realised it was Radiant and thought better of it...

    Great game, horrible editor.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™