1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

WIP: dm_squibbtech

  • Neil Squibb
  • January 10, 2008 at 11:24 PM
  • Neil Squibb
    • January 10, 2008 at 11:24 PM
    • #1

    (Sorry, I know I already posted a WIP for this map but I did not realise I would be posting any updates. All updates on this map, from now on, shall be posted on this thread).

    I reckon my latest mapping project; dm_squibbtech, is roughly 75% complete now. All basic brush work and basic lighting is complete. Obviously there is still lots to do but I think the map is now starting to look good. Here are some pictures to ease the wait:

    [Blocked Image: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg260/neilsquibb/dm_squibbtech/beta_squibbtech_v3_3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg260/neilsquibb/dm_squibbtech/beta_squibbtech_v3_1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg260/neilsquibb/dm_squibbtech/beta_squibbtech_v3_2.jpg]

    P.S. Nothing in the pictures is final.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™