1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

Graphics Tablets

  • m8nkey
  • December 11, 2007 at 9:33 PM
  • m8nkey
    • December 11, 2007 at 9:33 PM
    • #1

    Finally got off my ass and did my tax. Getting a solid return so considering purchasing a graphics tablet. I know a couple of mapcorians use 'em and was just after some opinions. Does anyone use anything other than Wacom?

    Not looking at spending an insane amount of money, I'm only after a small tablet and hoping to pick one up for a couple of hundred.

  • dux
    • December 11, 2007 at 9:52 PM
    • #2

    I use a Wacom Graphire and it's great. Wacom is pretty much the first place to go I think in terms of drawing tables.

  • Synthesizer
    • December 12, 2007 at 8:00 AM
    • #3

    I've never heard anything good from people who bought non-Wacom tablets. I have a Graphire 3 at home (the smallest one) and it works fine for me. It was also fairly cheap, certainly less than a couple hundred dollars, so definitely look into one of those. I also use a large Intuos at work, which is really nice, but could be out of your price range.

  • Psyshokiller
    • December 12, 2007 at 10:35 AM
    • #4

    The graphire 4 xl classic is A5 sized and quite affordable. Great thing

  • Whoot
    • December 12, 2007 at 1:35 PM
    • #5

    A4 Intuos 2 (old version without the buttons on the side) over here. Love it. Bigger is better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™