1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

hammer crashes

  • Nexus
  • December 8, 2007 at 3:54 PM
  • Nexus
    • December 8, 2007 at 3:54 PM
    • #1

    I DID not do anything with the program. I did not even touched hammer like 2 months ago and I saw that VALVE sent massive updates for SDK..

    but now when I am inside hammer and see the hammer grid, and when I create a texture for the grid everything freezes up and hammer crashes.

    gj valve u fucked it up again, i should crack your server down.

    do you know what to do? I got NVIDIA graphics and latest drivers installed so there is no big problem with them..

    damn.. i can not do maps

  • Buddy
    • December 8, 2007 at 4:10 PM
    • #2
    Quote from Nexus

    I did not even touched hammer like 2 months

    thanks god :roll:

    Keep your wigga talk in Eot, thanks.

  • Deathy
    • December 8, 2007 at 6:19 PM
    • #3
    Quote from Nexus

    I DID not do anything with the program. I did not even touched hammer like 2 months ago and I saw that VALVE sent massive updates for SDK..but now when I am inside hammer and see the hammer grid, and when I create a texture for the grid everything freezes up and hammer crashes.

    gj valve u fucked it up again, i should crack your server down.

    do you know what to do? I got NVIDIA graphics and latest drivers installed so there is no big problem with them..

    damn.. i can not do maps

    Do you have Obox? No? Then put this line into the start parameters of Source SDK: -engine ep1

  • Mr. Happy
    • December 8, 2007 at 9:09 PM
    • #4

    You can't texture the grid?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™