1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

College Saga : Final Fantasy 7 real life spin off

  • Furyo
  • December 3, 2007 at 12:58 AM
  • Furyo
    • December 3, 2007 at 12:58 AM
    • #1

    Among other games, FF7 is the main inspiration in this epic video

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • ChopperDave
    • December 3, 2007 at 7:51 AM
    • #2

    There's actually multiple parts to the Saga. I think 5 or so. But yes, it is epic.

    I don't know about you guys, but I never had that much free time at school.

  • Furyo
    • December 3, 2007 at 11:48 AM
    • #3

    According to where I got this from, there are 4 episodes, and this videos regroups all of them into one, hence the length

  • -HP-
    • December 3, 2007 at 10:17 PM
    • #4

    Damn, I actually watched this thing till the end, and I hate FF! xD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™