1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Gaming Questionnaire

  • ^Slick
  • November 15, 2007 at 6:27 PM
  • ^Slick
    • November 15, 2007 at 6:27 PM
    • #1

    For College I need to write and publish a questionnaire and collect the results for it and what not. So if people wouldn't mind filling out this questionnaire I would be very grateful, I need as many results as possible.

    CLICK MEH.

    Thanks

  • ReNo
    • November 15, 2007 at 7:05 PM
    • #2

    Done Didn't expect it to be so lengthy though - its 41 questions for anybody else wondering.

  • Thrik
    • November 15, 2007 at 7:28 PM
    • #3

    Yeah, I have to confess I filled in one page and then fucked it off once I realised it was a many-page affair. I'm too ill to sit answering tonnes of questions.

  • ^Slick
    • November 15, 2007 at 7:41 PM
    • #4

    Hehe, DW, thanks to those that did "power" through it.

  • Skjalg
    • November 15, 2007 at 7:51 PM
    • #5
    Quote from ReNo

    Done Didn't expect it to be so lengthy though - its 41 questions for anybody else wondering.

    ditto!

  • ^Slick
    • November 15, 2007 at 8:06 PM
    • #6

    lol sorry

    Mapcore are rather lazy compared to the other websites I've posted it on.

    /me whips.

    <3

  • ⌐■_■
    • November 15, 2007 at 8:22 PM
    • #7
    Quote from Skjalg

    ditto!

    +1

  • st0lve
    • November 15, 2007 at 10:17 PM
    • #8

    Finished.

  • Hourences
    • November 15, 2007 at 10:45 PM
    • #9

    same

  • Taylor
    • November 15, 2007 at 11:37 PM
    • #10

    Don’t ask about my motherboard and what my favourite game is. I don’t know the answers to these questions!

  • ^Slick
    • November 16, 2007 at 12:15 AM
    • #11

    Thanks lads.

    Wewt, Hourences did my survey. =)

    /me feels special.

  • Belgarion
    • November 16, 2007 at 1:09 AM
    • #12

    It's a pretty well written survey I think. I saw more than one error, but the questions were good and that's the main point. I wonder if you'll be able to tell which surveys are from mapcore.

  • dux
    • November 16, 2007 at 1:23 AM
    • #13
    Quote from Belgarion

    I wonder if you'll be able to tell which surveys are from mapcore.

    Please. It will be all of the results with 500+ gaming hours.

  • ReNo
    • November 16, 2007 at 2:25 AM
    • #14
    Quote from Taylor

    Don’t ask about my motherboard and what my favourite game is. I don’t know the answers to these questions!

    Haha, so true! I was at work at the time so couldn't check with ease, but I knew I'd remember which one I had if I saw a list. Ended up looking through the bloody Asus website until I saw the one I recognised. I really don't think it matters what motherboard a person is using - asking the core computer specs might be relevant but I wouldn't require that degree of detail.

  • madcow
    • November 16, 2007 at 3:20 AM
    • #15

    Completed

  • Quakis
    • November 16, 2007 at 8:06 AM
    • #16

    Done.

  • -HP-
    • November 16, 2007 at 10:30 AM
    • #17

    K, I did them all.

  • ^Slick
    • November 16, 2007 at 11:59 AM
    • #18

    Thanks allot lads, <3 you all =)

  • Schmung
    • November 16, 2007 at 2:12 PM
    • #19

    Did this as well.

  • Quendae
    • November 16, 2007 at 3:38 PM
    • #20

    Same here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™