1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Headphones for walkmans?

  • curman
  • September 21, 2004 at 11:06 PM
  • curman
    • September 21, 2004 at 11:06 PM
    • #1

    I sort of accidently broke my old ones, they sucked anyhow, I'm looking for some better ones, preffered those big ones cover your ears, I have about 50-60 dollars to spend or so..

    Any suggestions? D:

  • Skjalg
    • September 22, 2004 at 4:57 AM
    • #2

    if you are going for the big, but good sound style, go for KOSS... i have never used a headset which holds up to its standard in both sound quality and roughness

    atm im using a really expensive phillips headset tho, great sound, it came in a huge box lying in silk...

    yes, it rules...

    but im not sure any of these would be good for a walkman..?

  • zaphod
    • September 22, 2004 at 5:25 AM
    • #3

    I too have to endorse koss, in particular:

    http://%7boption%7d

    These are the 35 dollar headphones my audiophile friend uses who has a 2 thousand dollar AMPLIFIER. I have some, and I think they rival headphones in the 70 - 100 dollar range.

  • insta
    • September 22, 2004 at 6:44 AM
    • #4

    Yup, go with KOSS. I have one of their headsets now, and its great. Isolates sound from the outside, great soundquality and so on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™