1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Crayon Physics Deluxe

  • ⌐■_■
  • November 14, 2007 at 11:26 AM
  • ⌐■_■
    • November 14, 2007 at 11:26 AM
    • #1

    http://www.kloonigames.com/crayon/

    [Blocked Image: http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8647/cr4y0nsu2.png]

    pretty fascinating demonstration is shown on the youtube video and there is a download available of the prototype, wich is free and youll be able to play with your mouse. apart from the apparent bugs and shapelimitations i find it quite relaxing tbh

  • -HP-
    • November 14, 2007 at 11:46 AM
    • #2

    Awesome stuff

  • ifO
    • November 14, 2007 at 12:04 PM
    • #3

    amazeen

  • -HP-
    • November 14, 2007 at 12:19 PM
    • #4

    lol, the game is awesome, had lots of fun, and got stuck alot of times! :X

  • Defrag
    • November 14, 2007 at 12:30 PM
    • #5

    Cool stuff. I just messed about with the original and discovered I'd lost half an hour

  • ⌐■_■
    • November 14, 2007 at 12:52 PM
    • #6

    yeah same here

  • Fяэ&a
    • November 14, 2007 at 12:54 PM
    • #7

    wow lol looks cool

  • Nysuatro
    • November 14, 2007 at 12:58 PM
    • #8

    Very nice indeed

  • dissonance
    • November 14, 2007 at 4:54 PM
    • #9

    Oh shit, I want to play this.

    On my DS.

  • Mr. Happy
    • November 15, 2007 at 8:24 AM
    • #10

    Games like these make me wish I was a programmer, because then I could make them.

    One of the best games I've played in years.

  • Pingu_swe
    • November 15, 2007 at 11:03 AM
    • #11

  • Synthesizer
    • November 15, 2007 at 2:29 PM
    • #12

    Quite the fun little game. Playing it with a tablet also really helped the experience.

  • Warby
    • November 15, 2007 at 5:59 PM
    • #13

    there is millions of hours of gameplay in that I LOVE !!!!

  • Nysuatro
    • January 4, 2009 at 9:57 PM
    • #14

    [Blocked Image: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3080/3160505609_7c136f4690_o.jpg]

    I hope it will come on steam :s

  • skdr
    • January 4, 2009 at 10:04 PM
    • #15

    I know the developer. I've had lunch & beer with him few times Great guy. Everyone should buy this game.

  • Warby
    • January 4, 2009 at 10:34 PM
    • #16

    roger that !

  • st0lve
    • January 5, 2009 at 10:58 AM
    • #17
    Quote from skdr

    I know the developer. I've had lunch & beer with him few times Great guy. Everyone should buy this game.

    so that you get more free beer and food? get a job you bum!!!!

    Played the original, it's hella fun

  • -HP-
    • January 5, 2009 at 11:18 AM
    • #18

    I just remenbered, this app might be available for iPhone... searched it... Bought it... LOVED IT! It's hell lot's of fun!

  • skdr
    • January 5, 2009 at 7:24 PM
    • #19
    Quote from st0lve

    so that you get more free beer and food? get a job you bum!!!!

    Is this a joke?

  • Skjalg
    • January 6, 2009 at 2:09 AM
    • #20
    Quote from skdr

    so that you get more free beer and food? get a job you bum!!!!

    Is this a joke?

    Yes, lol it most definatly is

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™