1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Dreaded Fist banned by hitler

  • Dreaded Fist
  • November 12, 2007 at 10:22 PM
  • Dreaded Fist
    • November 12, 2007 at 10:22 PM
    • #1

    Some Hitler from #mapcore banned me, and I have no idea why! I went to sign on, and low and behold, I'm banned. Why has this happened? Did I not provide enough sexual favours?

    I request immediate satisfaction in the form of a large monetary payment (or just unban me, one of the two).

  • Buddy
    • November 12, 2007 at 10:30 PM
    • #2

  • twiz
    • November 12, 2007 at 10:30 PM
    • #3

    :bananawrench:

  • Dreaded Fist
    • November 12, 2007 at 10:37 PM
    • #4

    dreadedfist was saved!!!

  • ⌐■_■
    • November 12, 2007 at 11:15 PM
    • #5

    posted shemales by any chance?

  • Chunks
    • November 13, 2007 at 2:16 AM
    • #6

    christ, what movie is your avatar from?

    I faintly remember it, it was from some time in the late 80's.

  • Dreaded Fist
    • November 13, 2007 at 5:40 AM
    • #7
    Quote from Chunks

    christ, what movie is your avatar from?I faintly remember it, it was from some time in the late 80's.

    It's mac, from the legendary 90 minute mcdonalds commercial "mac and me". It's a horrendously horrible movie and I love it. Youtube search it to see the best scene in the movie that involes a kid, a wheelchair, and a several hundred foot drop!

  • Erratic
    • November 13, 2007 at 2:31 PM
    • #8
    Quote from Dreaded Fist

    It's mac, from the legendary 90 minute mcdonalds commercial "mac and me". It's a horrendously horrible movie and I love it. Youtube search it to see the best scene in the movie that involes a kid, a wheelchair, and a several hundred foot drop!

    Don't forget that the Aliens drank Coke out of the ground as it is there home planets naturally occurring beverage.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™