1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Ctf-deConstruction

  • vonSkellington
  • October 31, 2007 at 6:48 PM
  • vonSkellington
    • October 31, 2007 at 6:48 PM
    • #1

    Hello all! This is my first post here (and basically the first visit). I figured I should become a member here since everyone else at the office seem to be...

    Anyways, this is a ctf-level for Ut2k4 I made almost a year ago, but hey it's finished so if you haven't already checked it out. Please do so.

    (screens)

    http://vonskellington.com/images/levels ... eaut01.jpg

    http://vonskellington.com/images/levels ... eaut02.jpg

    http://vonskellington.com/images/levels ... eaut05.jpg

    http://vonskellington.com/images/levels ... eaut07.jpg

    (download)

    http://vonskellington.com/files/ctf-Deconstruction.zip

    I'll post some newer stuff in the Wip-section as well, I just gotta take some fresh screenshots first.

    /Mike

  • Zeta
    • October 31, 2007 at 11:13 PM
    • #2

    I'm not familar with the stock art that comes with the game but it all looks very nice. A few more thigns to fill up the areas wouldn't do any harm either.

    Well done!

  • ⌐■_■
    • October 31, 2007 at 11:55 PM
    • #3

    I like it!

    GJ

  • vonSkellington
    • November 1, 2007 at 8:16 AM
    • #4

    thanks.

    I made all the textures and models specifically for this level, and as I look at it now I'd like to redo a lot of them. But it's history.

    I also think maybe I should have made the level for a completely different platform. With less extreme metrics. Who knows, maybe I will one day.

  • SnipaMasta
    • November 1, 2007 at 8:23 AM
    • #5

    Looks fantastic to me - good work on it all.

  • -HP-
    • November 1, 2007 at 1:44 PM
    • #6

    I like it too, fairly good job.

    Some areas could have been filled some more with props, making it look a tad bit more complex to the eye, but oh well, that might be just "my" eyes getting used to the nextgen stuff!

    Congrats

  • Fяэ&a
    • November 1, 2007 at 2:39 PM
    • #7

    Looks good, i like it

  • static07
    • November 1, 2007 at 5:37 PM
    • #8

    Looks good but empty at places, to open. Last screenshot could use some more colour.

    The road texture seems out of place to me in the first screenshot. Why would anyone build over a road?

    Anyway, I would like to see more screenshots, to have a better idea of the maps layout etc...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™