1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

I macro'd my CPU

  • Belgarion
  • October 18, 2007 at 12:18 AM
  • Belgarion
    • October 18, 2007 at 12:18 AM
    • #1

    I'll be uploading these to DeviantArt after I finish getting my vacation pictures up. So you guys get a "sneak peak." Don't you feel special?!

    Uh so anyway, net-size pics and "desktop" sized pics. Click on them for the large images.

    [Blocked Image: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7624/img8999uz3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8295/img9002kl2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4991/img9003fs3.jpg]

  • dux
    • October 18, 2007 at 12:42 AM
    • #2

    I love the 2nd shot

  • dissonance
    • October 18, 2007 at 1:07 AM
    • #3

    #3 made me yell BLIIIIIIIIIING

  • Sindwiller
    • October 18, 2007 at 12:08 PM
    • #4

    Holy macro

  • Uragan_Lex
    • October 18, 2007 at 12:19 PM
    • #5

    Second is best

  • Belgarion
    • October 18, 2007 at 4:18 PM
    • #6
    Quote from Uragan_Lex

    Second is best

    Quote from dux

    I love the 2nd shot

    I think I agree. it's the most fun to look at. Holy macro indeed. But I think I'll be using 3 for my background. It's the cleanest.

    Macro and Night photography are the best.

  • -HP-
    • October 21, 2007 at 11:54 PM
    • #7

    Damn, such beautiful shots!!

  • FrieChamp
    • October 22, 2007 at 11:26 AM
    • #8

    Ohhh nice, I like the 1st one better!!

  • Vinny Testaverde
    • October 22, 2007 at 9:24 PM
    • #9

    I think you should print them out large scale. They seem like they would work well in the real world on a big scale. I'm talking 6 feet wide, the bigger the better

    You can get large prints fairly cheap, might be something to look into

  • Belgarion
    • October 23, 2007 at 4:55 PM
    • #10

    Mm. that'd be fun, but where would I put it?

  • Algor
    • October 23, 2007 at 8:48 PM
    • #11

    Great shots, the first reminds me of the cover of Fight Club with the pink bar of soap.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™