1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Play Uno online for free (and I need your help english pplz)

  • NykO18
  • September 24, 2007 at 8:28 PM
  • NykO18
    • September 24, 2007 at 8:28 PM
    • #1

    Recently, I made a website that allows people to play Uno online for free. Uno-en-ligne.com for french people and Play-Uno.com for english ones. There's a lot of people who connect during the day (translation: at work) and it's actually quite well adapted to this because it doesn't need any installation, it's fast, free and doesn't make any sound nor let suspicious files on your computer after playing.

    The problem is, I'm not an english-specialist and I'm afraid that my english translation of the website is not totally accurate. That's why I'm asking a little help from you guys. If you could play a game or two and report here every word/sentence that seems wrong or mispelled. I'd really appreciate your help because I don't know any english people..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™