1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

De_Forest

  • robert.briscoe
  • September 13, 2007 at 12:16 AM
  • Erratic
    • September 26, 2007 at 3:28 PM
    • #101

    de_fall

  • ultranew_b
    • September 26, 2007 at 3:41 PM
    • #102

    de_forest is still the best ! Keep your original name!

  • Zeta
    • September 26, 2007 at 3:46 PM
    • #103

    de_ownloadthismap

  • Watevaman
    • September 26, 2007 at 8:12 PM
    • #104
    Quote from Zete

    de_ownloadthismap

    Yeah, that one wins.

  • robert.briscoe
    • September 26, 2007 at 9:03 PM
    • #105

    lol ok ok guys, I think I got enough name suggestion now thanks!

  • insta
    • September 27, 2007 at 2:24 PM
    • #106

    I just remembered that I'm a mod in the level design forum, so I just deleted 10 posts with hilarious name suggestions. Try to keep them to yourself from here on out.

  • Sudano
    • October 9, 2007 at 4:40 AM
    • #107

    I saw this today on fpsbanana and was shocked. Such a beautiful map, I only had a chance to play it for 5 minutes with bots (who uber h4x through trees) but the design of the map, and the beauty of it is amazing. I give this map a 9.8/10. Keep them coming.

  • citric
    • October 9, 2007 at 4:59 AM
    • #108

    Played the map and it looks really great.

    Only thing that bothers me is that the lods change so much on the rocks, when they are just a few meters infront of you.

    And some of the rocks are blue.

  • MJ
    • October 11, 2007 at 2:36 AM
    • #109

    awww link don't work

    wanted to see this map :/

  • TermInator525
    • October 11, 2007 at 6:04 AM
    • #110

    -> http://www.mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic ... 77&start=0

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 5 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™