1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

I've got birthday

  • Sindwiller
  • August 26, 2007 at 9:21 PM
  • Sindwiller
    • August 26, 2007 at 9:21 PM
    • #1

    Yes guys, it's true. I turned 14. And I'm going to get a new monitor.

  • mjens
    • August 26, 2007 at 9:51 PM
    • #2

    tomorrow I will be 21... :/

  • Gorion
    • August 26, 2007 at 9:52 PM
    • #3

    wow what are the chances to that!

    anyway congrats both

  • Buddy
    • August 26, 2007 at 10:02 PM
    • #4

    Wow man Happy Bday, you're nearing the end though.

  • mjens
    • August 26, 2007 at 10:13 PM
    • #5
    Quote from Gorion

    wow what are the chances to that!

    I will go to work, earn money and but some crap, I will make some exercises to reduce fat on my stomach...

  • st0lve
    • August 26, 2007 at 10:30 PM
    • #6

    19 on the 29th

  • Sindwiller
    • August 26, 2007 at 10:31 PM
    • #7
    Quote

    I will make some exercises to reduce fat on my stomach...

    Haha, same here

  • st0lve
    • August 26, 2007 at 10:32 PM
    • #8
    Quote from Sindwiller

    Haha, same here

    I'll do the opposite. Gain fat.

  • Gorion
    • August 26, 2007 at 10:39 PM
    • #9

    k ill do some crunches for you tommorow

  • Nexus
    • August 26, 2007 at 10:55 PM
    • #10

    ok great guys, happy birthday...

    and be really happy.

  • st0lve
    • August 28, 2007 at 10:45 PM
    • #11

    15 minutes left of being 18.

  • skdr
    • August 28, 2007 at 10:49 PM
    • #12

    I'm so old ;(

  • -HP-
    • August 28, 2007 at 11:00 PM
    • #13

    w0rd

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™