1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Non-Professional Recruitment

HL2 map designer needed

  • Strahan
  • August 26, 2007 at 12:59 AM
  • BioPulse
    • September 27, 2007 at 3:45 PM
    • #21
    Quote from fonfa

    I can do it and I do need the money. I'm curious about the paying method though, since I live in Brazil.If you want samples of my work, check it out:

    http://mods.moddb.com/gallery/image/53280/

    I'm the author of the 'cradle' map for the mod GoldenEye: Source

    If you simply set up a paypal accoutn he could wire it through that i guess, it's a pretty effective method of payment for such situations

  • spine
    • September 27, 2007 at 11:03 PM
    • #22

    Yeah, interresting stuff.

    Never heard of a private person paying for someone to make them a map before, but if you got the cash...

    I get an error clicking on the images on the ref pic site btw.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™