1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Getting bot to work :(

  • ⌐■_■
  • August 2, 2007 at 9:36 PM
  • ⌐■_■
    • August 2, 2007 at 9:36 PM
    • #1

    Why hello thar!

    Two things first:

    1. If this is in the wrong boardsection: sorry. I didn't know where to put this else.

    2. This might be a n00bzorz question. please don't kill me.

    BOTS

    Damn bots! I try to get them to work with a map I made for CS:S but they just won't work properly. This is the deal:

    When I try to add a bot, I can only add ONE to the team I'm in: the T's. I can also only join the T's when I start a server, no matter what I flag in the 'create server menu'. I've used every possible command to get bots working with my map, but I still get some error saying it's impossible to add more bots because the maximum limit has allready been reached or that the team is full. I get this with other (official maps) maps too and I sure have enough player_t and player_ct's placed.

    I need answers.

    Cheers..

    ~kt

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™