1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Saving Private Ryan...

  • sk3tch
  • June 25, 2007 at 4:37 AM
  • sk3tch
    • June 26, 2007 at 12:35 AM
    • #21

    Full Metal Jacket is good too. Although something sentimental for me comes from WW2 movies.

    I used to wake up early sunday mornings to see those old black and white WW2 classics. Especially the bombing/airplane ones. German airplanes always looked so badass.

  • Sa74n
    • June 26, 2007 at 11:05 AM
    • #22

    best war movie?

    [Blocked Image: http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/13/news2/26014_1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/70/47/72/10f.jpg]

  • dux
    • June 26, 2007 at 3:27 PM
    • #23

    lol what the hell.

  • Kakburk
    • June 26, 2007 at 4:14 PM
    • #24

    e-freak: I've seen the remake of it that's in color, haven't seen the original movie though, but I liked the version I saw. :F And yes, Saving Private Ryan's a great movie. ^___^ Was quite some time since I saw it so I just remember parts of it but it's worth watching.

  • JAL
    • June 26, 2007 at 7:31 PM
    • #25

    Saving Private Ryan is undoubtedly one of the best war movies of all time.

    Personally I think the best war movie of all time is Black Hawk Down.

    I'm eagerly waiting for Inglorious Bastards...

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • June 26, 2007 at 8:30 PM
    • #26

    [Blocked Image: http://www.cinebel.be/portal/resources/movie/1000770/ba16819.jpg]

  • Rick_D
    • June 26, 2007 at 8:47 PM
    • #27
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    [Blocked Image: http://www.cinebel.be/portal/resources/movie/1000770/ba16819.jpg] 

    it was ok as far as politicsgo, I wouldn't call it a war film, nor really was it that good.

  • dux
    • June 26, 2007 at 9:13 PM
    • #28

    Yeah found it really boring.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™