1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. News

52 Hour Mapping Contest - Say goodbye with love to Half life

  • mikezilla
  • August 29, 2004 at 7:12 PM
  • mikezilla
    • August 29, 2004 at 7:12 PM
    • #1

    Alright, I know this was posted on the forums once but I thought a front pager was in order.

    Here's the deal you get 52 hours to make a map for CS that totally rules. I know our mapping community is better than the other ones. So dammit, lets like... win!

    Unfortuantly they don't allow custom textures D:

    Click here to find out more.

    So on sept 3rd GET MAPPING!

  • John Kerry
    Guest
    • August 29, 2004 at 7:15 PM
    • #2

    if i only had talent :/

  • st0lve
    • August 29, 2004 at 7:16 PM
    • #3

    I think I'll try to enter D:

  • Minos
    • August 30, 2004 at 5:50 AM
    • #4

    hey :? :? http://www.mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1015 :? :?

  • FrieChamp
    • August 30, 2004 at 11:09 AM
    • #5
    Quote

    Alright, I know this was posted on the forums once but I thought a front pager was in order.

  • [00]TePe
    • August 30, 2004 at 2:52 PM
    • #6

    u can find a few models of hessi on http://thedoenerking.myexp.de/models.ph ... si_Outdoor

    his personal homepage is currently under construction, ... a well known map of him is cs_tirol with selfmade tectures, u can find a few pictures of this map her:

    http://www.clan00.de/comments.php?cat_i ... &flag_id=5

  • insta
    • August 30, 2004 at 5:09 PM
    • #7

    Very cool.

    I see on your contest-site that there's a irc channel for the contest on quakenet. What's the channel name?

  • Taylor
    • August 30, 2004 at 7:24 PM
    • #8

    Nicely timed so people who work can't do it.

    Not that I would anyway.

  • Taylor Swift
    • October 10, 2004 at 12:42 AM
    • #9

    if you pay me some money. YEES!

  • OL
    • October 10, 2004 at 1:00 AM
    • #10

    *cough*

    Quote

    Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:24 am Post subject: Nicely timed so people who work can't do it.

    Not that I would anyway.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™