1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

dm_lostPlatform

  • mabufo
  • May 1, 2007 at 12:28 AM
  • mabufo
    • May 1, 2007 at 12:28 AM
    • #1

    I've been sitting on this map for a long ass time, and I've finally released the thing. I had a lot of fun making the thing, and I think it shows through. Let me know what you think of it.

    Screens can be found at my snarkpit entry: http://www.snarkpit.net/maps.php?map=2886

    Don't hold back with the comments, however: I must remind all of you that this is based off of a single player level... and when I say based I mean that I made the entire thing.

    Please, enjoy it.

  • Nubblecakes
    • May 1, 2007 at 12:45 AM
    • #2

    That ALMOST looked like a rip from Half Life 2. But the last shot confirmed it was not. It's great work so far, if you can make the map look like it was from the game, than you have some talent going there. I'll try it out some time.

  • ⌐■_■
    • May 1, 2007 at 1:00 AM
    • #3

    This looks awesome Mabufo.. I really dig it!

    Cheers on your qualityrelease!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™