1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Blender SIMPLE animating?

  • Quakis
  • March 8, 2007 at 10:44 PM
  • Quakis
    • March 8, 2007 at 10:44 PM
    • #1

    I've checked out two tutorials and they're explaining things I don't really want to spend time on trying to make a simple animation in Blender.

    The "Noob to Pro" one is simple to follow until up to "Weight Painting" - I can't even select my bone to assign it since the model is in the way. It explains how to do this... but yeah... doesn't work.

    I just want to do an animation in a simple frame, by frame yet the second tutorial says I can do this in object mode, insert keys etc. Guess what? Doesn't work for me.

    I think an answer to my first problem would be most helpful. I have a problem and stress out with tutorials when I get so far and theres ONE TINY PROBLEM that comes up with either NO ANSWER or AN ANSWER THAT DOESN'T WORK. And I've got rather annoyed. Why go through so much hassle for a... 6 frame animation?

    Any help/insight is appreciated.

  • leileilol
    • March 9, 2007 at 3:43 AM
    • #2

    well I just posted a quick howto in that ramdon model thread

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™