1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Gearbox guys look here!

  • MrH2o
  • March 1, 2007 at 10:16 AM
  • MrH2o
    • March 1, 2007 at 10:16 AM
    • #1

    I have a serious question to the Gearbox guys, Since I don't own a PS2 I have never had the chanse to play thru the Decay mode in the PS2 version of HL 1.

    I wonder if Gearbox have any plans to release it for PC or if there are anyway else to get ahold of it (I'm not buying a PS2). It would be a nice present to the HL community and would only rise the popularity for Gearbox. The only negative aspect I can come up with is the time it would take for you (incase its not allready done)

    Please ask Mr Pitchfork (...) to release it, as a friendly gesture.

  • Zacker
    • March 1, 2007 at 12:06 PM
    • #2

    http://decay.half-lifecreations.com/

    http://planethalflife.gamespy.com/View. ... tail&id=67

    Now I just hope that it doesn't get foxed.

  • MrH2o
    • March 1, 2007 at 5:59 PM
    • #3

    Thank you, It looks pretty solid, but I hope they are better coding games then websites :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™