1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Rick james died :(

  • curman
  • August 6, 2004 at 8:49 PM
  • curman
    • August 6, 2004 at 8:49 PM
    • #1

    Even though everyone saying "I'm rick james, bitch!" got annoying after 5 seconds, still sad.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • The_Postman
    Guest
    • August 6, 2004 at 8:51 PM
    • #2

    I'm dead, bitch!

  • kleinluka
    • August 6, 2004 at 10:01 PM
    • #3

    Rick who?

  • Mazy
    • August 6, 2004 at 10:27 PM
    • #4
    Quote from kleinluka

    Rick who?

    Yup, everybodys talking about him like he was famous, Ive never heard of him until now

  • st0lve
    • August 6, 2004 at 10:50 PM
    • #5

    plz hes the father of funk.

    Even I have hear of him, and I am like half of ur age (3/4 whatever~)...

  • zaphod
    • August 7, 2004 at 1:35 AM
    • #6
    Quote from The_Postman

    I'm dead, bitch!

  • John Kerry
    Guest
    • August 7, 2004 at 2:54 PM
    • #7

    I'm Rick James ghost, bitch.

  • user
    • August 8, 2004 at 1:39 PM
    • #8

    Does this mean people will finally stop saying "I'm Rick James, bitch!"

    It wasn't funny when Dave said it, and it's not funny the 500000 times internet newbies say it.

  • KidDynamite
    • August 9, 2004 at 5:04 PM
    • #9

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™