1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

I just ordered a site layout from The Jungle Corp

  • Minos
  • November 14, 2006 at 7:02 PM
  • Minos
    • November 14, 2006 at 7:02 PM
    • #1

    Hello, I decided I needed a new site but I wanted to step away from those "grungy-or-gray-portfolio-like-cliché-layouts" and so I made this thematic layout. I know it looks stupid but hell, it reveals my true personality. Yes I'm an idiot. Anyways, here we go:

    [Blocked Image: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g52/eot_mapcore/layout_thatguyfrombrazilcopy.jpg]

    btw it's just my personal site. If I ever need a portfolio I'll make a serious one.

  • Spellbinder
    • November 14, 2006 at 7:37 PM
    • #2

    Yay!

  • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 14, 2006 at 7:47 PM
    • #3

    hahah shemales

  • skdr
    • November 14, 2006 at 8:22 PM
    • #4

    I hope you're joking Mino

  • st0lve
    • November 14, 2006 at 10:04 PM
    • #5

    Would be an awesome site, if it's suppose to be an blog\mazy-like site.

  • Minos
    • November 14, 2006 at 10:42 PM
    • #6
    Quote from st0lve

    Would be an awesome site, if it's suppose to be an blog\mazy-like site.

    thats the idea

  • Skjalg
    • November 15, 2006 at 8:40 AM
    • #7

    excellent, now get it up

  • cyberjunkie
    • November 15, 2006 at 10:29 AM
    • #8
    Quote from TomWithTheWeather

    hahah shemales

    ROFL

    Wheee~ Thiago , it is good, I'm not so sure about the background image on the main area with the chicks/shemales! The banner, the fonts,colors,etc are nice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™