1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Please help me volounteer work I need 2 props only!

  • Dodger
  • September 25, 2006 at 10:04 PM
  • Dodger
    • September 25, 2006 at 10:04 PM
    • #1

    Hey listen..

    Like I said before, I am still working on my map de_hogsatra cs source map and it is a big project with many people involved into it.

    I'm like, I've got everything for the map but I need some models too and that makes me sad when I see that it would be better with those models I haven't yet for the map. Perhaps you as modeller, would like to do Nexus a volounteer job for free only making two models for the map and i'd be so glad that i'll put your name into the map credits list at the final release.

    This is what you will need to create..

    First off I need a lightpost that is a little smaller then the hl2 original one.

    it has to be exactly like this one. well ok?

    [Blocked Image: http://thumb.shutterstock.com/photos4/display_pic_with_logo/60132/60132,1143486783,11.jpg]

    Second I need a trashcan/dustbin..

    [Blocked Image: http://thumb.shutterstock.com/photos4/display_pic_with_logo/57151/57151,1147992397,3.jpg]

    PLEASe, take the opportunity to help me out I really need these models for my big map!

    and I dont know about polycount and modelling so then, make it real nice like PhilipK does all the time when he models new props.

  • Squirrelly
    • September 25, 2006 at 11:06 PM
    • #2

    It doesn't count as 'many people involved' when you steal the work without explicit permission.

  • Section_Ei8ht
    • September 26, 2006 at 5:14 AM
    • #3
    Quote from Squirrelly

    It doesn't count as 'many people involved' when you steal the work without explicit permission.

  • kleinluka
    • September 26, 2006 at 6:09 AM
    • #4

    what's all this about now?

  • Dodger
    • September 26, 2006 at 7:45 AM
    • #5

    what are you talking about dude seriusly said I didn't steal any work!

    someone want to help me still? it is just 2 models.. :S

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 3 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™