1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

ONS-Aminas

  • Zazi
  • July 22, 2004 at 8:37 AM
  • Zazi
    • July 22, 2004 at 8:37 AM
    • #1

    Yeah, this is just a little something I've been hacking away at for a few days now. Not sure if I'll finish it, but who knows. Anyway, not much to show but just lemmie know what you guys think of the general theme and such. Thanks.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thezazi.net/maps/aminas/images/Shot00000.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thezazi.net/maps/aminas/images/Shot00002.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thezazi.net/maps/aminas/images/Shot00004.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thezazi.net/maps/aminas/images/Shot00006.jpg]

  • John Kerry
    Guest
    • July 22, 2004 at 8:38 AM
    • #2

    cool

  • OL
    • July 22, 2004 at 8:39 AM
    • #3

    this looks keen

    orange leaves?

    maybe bamboo

  • Dreaded Fist
    • July 22, 2004 at 8:39 AM
    • #4

    OoOooO

    Looks great. Those buildings remind me of the ones from the hong kong missions in the hitman games

  • Minos
    • July 22, 2004 at 8:40 AM
    • #5

    this looks sexy zazzl, apart from the burning leaves everything looks nice

  • KidDynamite
    • July 22, 2004 at 8:45 AM
    • #6

    awesome, that looks great, don't change the leaves! i love the colors in the map, great work Zazi!

  • this is the clown
    • July 22, 2004 at 8:50 AM
    • #7

    looks very very cool!

  • -Stratesiz-
    • July 22, 2004 at 9:48 AM
    • #8

    Bleh stop making so many good looking maps!

    ~~

    Your best looking ut map style wise!

    You should have some of those autumnish leaves on the ground as well. I don't know much about ut mapping so I'm not sure how that could be done though.

  • EjrulF
    • July 22, 2004 at 10:28 AM
    • #9

    Wow great job!, you gotta finish this one!

  • Mazy
    • July 22, 2004 at 11:22 AM
    • #10

    looking really good, but get another ground texture, i dont really think the one you're using fits it very well.

    apart from that then i cant find much to nag about

  • CrazyMAC
    • July 22, 2004 at 12:10 PM
    • #11

    very nice dude =)

    whats ONS though ;o~ im being retarded

  • insta
    • July 22, 2004 at 12:12 PM
    • #12

    Onslaught.

  • FrieChamp
    • July 22, 2004 at 12:49 PM
    • #13

    Looking very cool Zazi, deinfately keep the leaves/trees, look pwn, I dig those shadow projectors beneath the trees!

    The statics look known to me, I think he got them from somewhere else, correct me if I'm wrong.

    Maybe you should try finding different grass, the bright green bites with the red a little. Keep it up!

  • insta
    • July 22, 2004 at 1:30 PM
    • #14

    I'm pretty sure the level resources (statics, textures) come from a ut2k4 map. Atleast, I remember seeing screens from a map with very similar looking stuff.

  • Mazy
    • July 22, 2004 at 1:35 PM
    • #15

    the statics r from ut2004 (not 100% sure about the trees), but it still looks good

  • Zazi
    • July 22, 2004 at 7:45 PM
    • #16

    Statics are from far.usx. Ol is helping me out with some new ones soon, hopefully, so we'll see how that goes. I'll make a red grass static so I can mix that in with the green grass. I also gotta find some really good stock photos of some japaense buildings and such, as there is jack shit for textures in the fareast texture package, so I must make my own.

    Anyway, thanks for the comments. Perhaps I'll continue this one.

  • KidDynamite
    • July 22, 2004 at 7:55 PM
    • #17

    look Zazi i found your map just in real life!

    http://%7boption%7d

    http://%7boption%7d

    http://%7boption%7d

    I love the rocks in that first picture with the characters on it, looks neat

    i guess technically it says korea not japan *sigh* i suck at the intermuhnet

  • Mazy
    • July 22, 2004 at 10:02 PM
    • #18

    that last pic wud be awesum as a map~

    hmmmmm~

    /me eats keed

  • Mazy
    • July 23, 2004 at 12:58 PM
    • #19

    omg keed

    i was searching for "old tv" on google image search (was searching for reference pics 4 work), and a one of the pics u posted showed up!!!!

    What a coiencidence !"!!!

    TIS DESTINY!11!

    huhmgmhg~~~ver

  • KidDynamite
    • July 23, 2004 at 4:36 PM
    • #20

    haha its like we're brothers... just not.. lawl

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™