1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. News

How many years have you been involved in mapcore?

  • zaphod
  • July 16, 2004 at 6:48 AM
  • TomWithTheWeather
    • August 27, 2004 at 8:01 PM
    • #41

    .087

  • D3adlode
    • September 12, 2004 at 2:49 PM
    • #42

    Over 4 years.. I've wasted my life!!

  • insta
    • September 12, 2004 at 3:38 PM
    • #43

    I remember idling when gamer55 (?) was the owner of the channel, but I never ever spoke. I guess I started being active whenever I registered here.

  • D3adlode
    • September 12, 2004 at 4:09 PM
    • #44
    Quote from Gamer55

    Fuck you all!

  • SonicDM
    • September 19, 2004 at 6:45 PM
    • #45

    Hmm im pretty sure it was 3 years or more, i came cause cooldude told me to go ask someone for something and i never left :S

  • wacko
    • September 19, 2004 at 7:20 PM
    • #46

    way to damn fucking long.... I have seen it all up front and behind the scences . I was in there live when euro*brew took the channel i was in there live when we had a hostile take over... I was there live when i use to sign on as mikezilla and ban people aww yes the old days and the trouble i cause going from coowner to master to peon to master to coowner and then back to master and then they finally having a reason do to lack of being in the channel to make me a worthless op.... oh well but good times indeed

  • OL
    • September 19, 2004 at 7:22 PM
    • #47

    more like wackOFF am i right

  • Spellbinder
    • May 3, 2005 at 2:19 AM
    • #48
    Quote from KidDynamite

    Ergzzz puff duuuulllb:o1`~!! i remember bothering wacko in mapcore in 2000

    Hahaha i secretly was on a mission to steal all the users in mapcore to my coown channel which name will forever be lost in oblivion, but i was some how converted to coreism in the year of our Lord 2000 (i think, it might have been sooner) when i went here from counter-strike.net and i got banned all the time in the channel because i didn't

    like ppl until i posted a nude picture on my self on ot and got banned from there too so i ran to mapcore forums to have somewhere to post and i saw wacko banning ppl as mikezilla and yelled at him so igot banned some more when i became op myself and banned wacko and got kicked and banned again until i yelled at mikezilla so i got unbanned again but how much that really happened i don't know.

    Spellbinder.

  • kleinluka
    • May 3, 2005 at 3:09 AM
    • #49

    Nice story

  • JynxDaddy
    • May 3, 2005 at 12:29 PM
    • #50

    [21] (JynxDaddy): i have voted spell

    [21] (Spellbinder): then why didnt you reply

    [21] (JynxDaddy): Uh i duno

    [21] (Spellbinder): yeah i just got up i told you

    [21] (JynxDaddy): why do you want to know x_x

    [21] (Spellbinder): the thing is it will get worse

    [21] (JynxDaddy): im not even sure when I found mapcore

    [21] (Spellbinder): nah i dont have to know, its just fun to read what ppl remembers and stuff

    [21] (JynxDaddy): I was pointed to mapcore by Threeboy

    [21] (JynxDaddy): I started mapping and he was like ;o when I mapped i talked in here

    [21] (Spellbinder): i remember threeboy

    [21] (JynxDaddy): and I came in here and quickly gave up mapping and became what I am today.

    [21] (JynxDaddy):

    [21] ([iNS]Tarky): lazy and useless

    [21] (amckern): is he still around, or did he leave the community?

    [21] (JynxDaddy): he just left mapcore

    [21] (JynxDaddy): /whois Threeboy

    [21] (Spellbinder): thats what im talking about jynx just wrong forum

    [21] (JynxDaddy): ??????

    [21] (Spellbinder): a post with that would be fun

    [21] (Spellbinder): but wait maybe not

    [21] (JynxDaddy): Thats a great idea spellbinder

  • Spellbinder
    • May 3, 2005 at 12:32 PM
    • #51

    RAFFLEALOT@Jynxdaddy

    Spellbinder.

  • Mako
    • November 9, 2005 at 12:32 AM
    • #52

    sadly. i'm going on my 5th or 6th year here.

  • D3ads
    • November 9, 2005 at 4:48 PM
    • #53
    Quote from Mako

    sadly. i'm going on my 5th or 6th year here.

    Shit me too...

  • ReNo
    • November 9, 2005 at 5:19 PM
    • #54

    Jesus, I just checked and it's LESS than a year. Considering my post count, that's quite a surprise! I must be spamming :S

  • Tequila
    • November 9, 2005 at 5:29 PM
    • #55

    4LIFE.

    Nah, about a year of regular posting, but I dropped in and out for a while before that.

  • Mojo
    • November 9, 2005 at 5:36 PM
    • #56
    Quote from Mako

    sadly. i'm going on my 5th or 6th year here.

    sadly? I think its rather interesting that a lot of the old people have been around for this long. It doesn't seem like it has been 7 years that it is (starting to get to know a lot of these guys in late 1999, with mapcore being founded in 2000). Some people have gone, but there are a lot of other communities where things die down in less than a year.

  • zeOx
    • November 9, 2005 at 7:13 PM
    • #57

    I actually found the site a couple of years back, but forgot the url :/. So less than a year for me.

  • Fletch
    • November 9, 2005 at 9:16 PM
    • #58

    Jesus, I was around before Mapcore, before Countermap, before Anarchy Design. It was just the Counterstrike Editing forum back then. Maps, textures, models, skins, etc all in one forum.

  • csharp
    • November 10, 2005 at 3:00 PM
    • #59

    :~~ 2004 :/

  • insta
    • November 10, 2005 at 4:10 PM
    • #60

    <--

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 4 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™