1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

Night Shots

  • requiem2d
  • August 12, 2006 at 12:19 PM
  • requiem2d
    • August 12, 2006 at 12:19 PM
    • #1

    Alright, I just got this Olympus e300 (no clue if it's good at all) as a gift and decided to give it a try, I'm by no means a photographer so I went out to test it with different settings etc. This is what I came out with...

    [Blocked Image: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8973/p8100660yh5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5296/p8100721qk4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5317/p8100704hy5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2428/p8100678fe1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6232/p8100688wh3.jpg]

    Post effects were limited to a sharpen pass.

    Any C&C is welcome of course.. cheers

  • Urban
    • August 14, 2006 at 4:40 PM
    • #2

    very cool..

  • Tequila
    • August 14, 2006 at 5:02 PM
    • #3

    What city is that?

  • Ginger Lord
    • August 14, 2006 at 5:52 PM
    • #4

    Somewhere in Europe, I see the backend of a Clio.

  • Minos
    • August 14, 2006 at 10:35 PM
    • #5

    Coooool

  • requiem2d
    • August 15, 2006 at 6:39 AM
    • #6

    Thanks guys, it's Zurich.

  • Dodger
    • August 18, 2006 at 9:56 AM
    • #7

    I recommend to anyone use FuxiGx617 panorama pro cam with fujichrome

    or hasselblad xpan cam..

  • Sindwiller
    • August 18, 2006 at 10:16 AM
    • #8
    Quote from requiem2d

    Thanks guys, it's Zurich.

    Grüetzi Nachbar

    I could dare say that you photographed Central in the last pic. Great work!

    Wfr, Sindwiller

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™