1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

CTF-Kernel

  • VoodariuS
  • August 10, 2006 at 5:20 PM
  • Bic-B@ll
    • August 12, 2006 at 10:49 AM
    • #21

    he got d3 to write his story for him?

  • Rick_D
    • August 12, 2006 at 11:28 AM
    • #22

    The possibility is very strong, Watson.

  • VoodariuS
    • August 12, 2006 at 12:42 PM
    • #23

    Did I miss something? is there any fun?

  • Kabelen
    • August 12, 2006 at 4:12 PM
    • #24

    Now that I can see the screens: AWESOME. Say no more!

  • Zacker
    • August 12, 2006 at 4:16 PM
    • #25

    Sorry VoodariuS, D3 is our local goth and emo pusher here at Mapcore:)

    Looks good, but not very consistent. Some more and maybe larger screens would be cool.

  • VoodariuS
    • August 12, 2006 at 4:51 PM
    • #26

    ok, I'll post larger screenshots, when this map will deserve that.

  • RD
    • August 13, 2006 at 5:12 PM
    • #27

    Damn awesome images, damn awesome story. I love this emo kinda feel to it

  • VoodariuS
    • August 14, 2006 at 10:30 AM
    • #28

    Here is new screenshots. It's larger than old ones! (%

    [Blocked Image: http://voodarius.planetunreal.gamespy.com/wip/2/kernel1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://voodarius.planetunreal.gamespy.com/wip/2/kernel2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://voodarius.planetunreal.gamespy.com/wip/2/kernel3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://voodarius.planetunreal.gamespy.com/wip/2/kernel4.jpg]

    The red base is much better than blue imo

  • Sindwiller
    • August 14, 2006 at 11:51 AM
    • #29

    Heilige Scheisse!!! Thats thousand times better than every official UT2k4 map! I hope you will map also for UT2k7.

    Wfr, Sindwiller

  • Zacker
    • August 14, 2006 at 12:14 PM
    • #30

    Ohh nice, usually when people post small screens it's because it looks like crap otherwise.

    This is for sure nice mapping, but I am not sure if I consider it as a thousand times better than the official UT2k4 maps, as those are level design of a very high quality already.

  • Phobos
    • August 16, 2006 at 2:01 AM
    • #31

    Some more unreal lovin

    Looks great, however I think visually its a little to busy.

    I have a hard time distinguishing whats going on in some pictures. There is a lot of red lighthing. It might be a good idea to use some other colours to direct the players and focus on certain areas a little more, like the floors.

    http://%7boption%7d

    Its easy to tell whats going on here, its a hallway, but its hard to tell whats happening with the floor. Its a little busy for my taste.

    Top notch work though.

  • MJ
    • August 19, 2006 at 3:11 PM
    • #32

    jesus use imageshack or flickr. So i can see this damn map :/

  • hessi
    • August 19, 2006 at 4:02 PM
    • #33

    http://voodarius.planetunreal.gamespy.com/

    wasnt that hard to figure out a link....

    map looks awesome. vote for spotlight after release

  • VoodariuS
    • August 19, 2006 at 4:18 PM
    • #34

    Sorry, I've changed screenshots, but did not changed urls. It's now ok

    ...see 1st post

  • von*ferret
    • August 19, 2006 at 8:29 PM
    • #35

    friggin hot

  • RD
    • August 19, 2006 at 9:40 PM
    • #36

    why would you not finish it?

  • the Carpenter
    • August 19, 2006 at 9:53 PM
    • #37

    Map looks great !

    Super lightingwork.

  • VoodariuS
    • August 20, 2006 at 5:41 AM
    • #38

    RD

    erm... what do you mean? Did I said that? I said, I dislike the map... but still making it.

    the Carpenter

    Quote

    Super lightingwork

    I don't think so, really. (: It's too simple & unrealistic

  • the Carpenter
    • August 20, 2006 at 6:48 AM
    • #39

    I don't think it needs to be realistic.

    It's certainly not an enviroment you'd be able to visit in day to day life.

    I say go further with it & give us something truly alien in nature.

  • Lee3dee
    • August 21, 2006 at 11:09 PM
    • #40

    VoodariuS do you concept your UT maps first or just go with the flow? Your map collection is very creative and I was interested in your workflow. because im trying to find the a good method for me to follow.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 6 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™