1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Dead Rising demo

  • ginsengavenger
  • August 5, 2006 at 5:50 AM
  • Mojo
    • August 7, 2006 at 3:55 PM
    • #21

    http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/928326.asp

    Looks like its getting mid 80s in terms of reviews. I still don't know. I really think I would enjoy it, and the 72 hour - Majora's Mask - thing doesn't bother me since that means having to replay it over and over, but it seems there is something that they aren't telling us about the game. I guess I will have to read more reviews.

  • zaphod
    • August 7, 2006 at 6:20 PM
    • #22

    been playing the demo a bit, keep finding new stuff . . . very tempting.

    The cut scene when you go towards the exit of the mall with the older brother and dad making the younger brother shoot at you was hilarious.

  • Low
    • August 7, 2006 at 9:44 PM
    • #23

    I've been playing the demo a ton latley, my personal record's been about 300 kills zombies or so before the time running out. I found an oven too in one of the food courts and I was wonder if anyone knows what you put in the oven?

    Another question, do any of you know if there will be a co-op mode because I'd find that to be quite amazing.

  • NormySan
    • August 7, 2006 at 10:02 PM
    • #24

    Wish i had a 360, this game looks relly cool. Will have to buy one soon!! So many sweet games coming out later this year and next year.

  • JAL
    • August 8, 2006 at 6:08 AM
    • #25

    I tried the demo at my friend's last night, at first it was pure awesomeness.

    Slicing zombies and stabbing them to death, stuffing hands in their mouths,

    putting legoheads on them etc. but then after ~30mins it got a bit boring

    tbh. Still, it was a laugh playing the demo for a while.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™