1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

Yorkie!

  • SnipaMasta
  • August 1, 2006 at 10:51 AM
  • SnipaMasta
    • August 1, 2006 at 10:51 AM
    • #1

    Yes, my cat!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.snipamasta.co.uk/files/Yorkie1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.snipamasta.co.uk/files/Yorkie2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.snipamasta.co.uk/files/Yorkie3.jpg]

    Just thought I'd share

  • Minos
    • August 1, 2006 at 3:19 PM
    • #2

    I hate cats but those are pretty cute

  • Nysuatro
    • August 1, 2006 at 3:30 PM
    • #3

    I like your keyboard

  • General Vivi
    • August 1, 2006 at 6:26 PM
    • #4

    agreed your keyboard kicks most ass. what kind is it?

    edit: nice cat

  • DanielAragon
    • August 1, 2006 at 7:02 PM
    • #5

    cute cat but it looks dead in pic number 2

  • SnipaMasta
    • August 1, 2006 at 10:05 PM
    • #6

    It's a Logitech G15 keyboard.

  • Phatsniper
    • August 15, 2006 at 12:15 AM
    • #7

    If I'd let my cats anywhere near my computer there'd be chewed wires everywhere, cute cat

    Hmm SnipaMasta... I recognise your name, Threedy perhaps?

  • TomWithTheWeather
    • August 15, 2006 at 4:29 AM
    • #8

    Ahahahahhaha Evanescence! hahahah EMO [Blocked Image: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2938/emocryiz2.gif][Blocked Image: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2938/emocryiz2.gif][Blocked Image: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2938/emocryiz2.gif][Blocked Image: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2938/emocryiz2.gif]

    j/k

  • Sindwiller
    • August 15, 2006 at 11:09 AM
    • #9

    Aww, how cute.

  • Xadeko
    • August 15, 2006 at 11:15 AM
    • #10

    nice one tom

    cool cat and keyboard

  • SnipaMasta
    • August 15, 2006 at 3:54 PM
    • #11
    Quote from Phatsniper

    If I'd let my cats anywhere near my computer there'd be chewed wires everywhere, cute cat Hmm SnipaMasta... I recognise your name, Threedy perhaps?

    Yeah, I used to post there a lot. Haven't been there for years though!

  • Sindwiller
    • August 15, 2006 at 4:01 PM
    • #12
    Quote from SnipaMasta

    Yeah, I used to post there a lot. Haven't been there for years though!

    I know you from the MS3D Forums Very nice modeling work btw

    Wfr, Sindwiller

  • SnipaMasta
    • August 15, 2006 at 6:15 PM
    • #13

    Mwuh ha, I'm a Max fanboy now.

    I'm going to go and take some more pictures of Yorkie, now I've got photoshop installed again.

  • Ginger Lord
    • August 15, 2006 at 6:24 PM
    • #14

    I entered this thread expecting chocolate goodness, I leave dissapointed.

  • NormySan
    • August 16, 2006 at 12:03 AM
    • #15

    lol, the keyboard is just to much geekness

  • Sindwiller
    • August 16, 2006 at 8:13 AM
    • #16
    Quote

    Mwuh ha, I'm a Max fanboy now.

    Oh noes! Another 3D-SM user! Silo & DeleD 4tw

    Wfr, Sindwiller

  • SnipaMasta
    • August 16, 2006 at 2:46 PM
    • #17

    Eh, I can't get a job with those!

    You love it really Normy

    I missed an awesome opportunity last night where Yorkie investigated the corner of my bed (against the wall) and fell down with his back legs sticking out. I didn't manage to get the camera in time, but I got something at least. He started chewing at the keyboard's screen shortly afterwards.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.snipamasta.co.uk/files/Yorkie4.jpg]

    Edit: There's a cat behind my monitor!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.snipamasta.co.uk/files/HOLYCRAP.jpg]

  • Ginger Lord
    • August 17, 2006 at 12:04 PM
    • #18

    [Blocked Image: http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/776/pic04hcm9.jpg]

  • Phatsniper
    • August 17, 2006 at 1:48 PM
    • #19
    Quote from SnipaMasta

    Yeah, I used to post there a lot. Haven't been there for years though!

    I knew it I havn't posted in a while either, still lurk there occasionally though.

    Love the new pics, the one behind the monitor is great!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™