1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Things you didn't knew when you were a child

  • MrH2o
  • July 30, 2006 at 11:14 PM
  • MrH2o
    • July 30, 2006 at 11:14 PM
    • #1

    I was supposte to do a list of 10 stuff, but since my imagination run out I will let you post your stuff instead, I start:

    Going to the dentist cost money

  • Mazy
    • July 30, 2006 at 11:21 PM
    • #2

    Well I assumed that for a good while as well, since it was free when you went to school and all.

    I didn't know shit when i was a kid, so I donno

  • Fletch
    • July 30, 2006 at 11:44 PM
    • #3

    Girls really don't like you for your nice personality.

  • Erratic
    • July 31, 2006 at 12:32 AM
    • #4

    That at no point in time was the universe ever only in black & white.

  • hamst3r
    • July 31, 2006 at 2:26 AM
    • #5

    That water was clear, not blue.

  • Spellbinder
    • July 31, 2006 at 7:00 AM
    • #6

    I didn't know that Santa actually was my father when i was a child.

  • JAL
    • July 31, 2006 at 7:13 AM
    • #7
    Quote from Erratic

    That at no point in time was the universe ever only in black & white.

    I thought the world was black & white until they invented colours.

  • Johnny
    • July 31, 2006 at 7:53 AM
    • #8
    Quote from JAL

    I thought the world was black & white until they invented colours.

    so did i

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • July 31, 2006 at 8:13 AM
    • #9

    That were other countries than france on earth

  • Polaris
    • July 31, 2006 at 8:24 AM
    • #10

    That there was a country called France.

  • Spellbinder
    • July 31, 2006 at 9:02 AM
    • #11

    Guys this isnt EOT k? He asked a legit question or rather for a favor. Go troll somewhere else. Answer in a good manner or just dont answer at all.

  • Polaris
    • July 31, 2006 at 9:13 AM
    • #12

    I was serious

  • Johnny
    • July 31, 2006 at 9:28 AM
    • #13

    i thought that to read other languages you just had to flip the letters around, like a in french would be t, b would be u etc

  • General Vivi
    • July 31, 2006 at 11:01 AM
    • #14

    that nipples were really big chickenpocks

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • July 31, 2006 at 11:24 AM
    • #15

    I also thought that the guys from "biker mice from mars" were real.

    It was a long long time ago, the only thing i remember is that they were really badass

    [Blocked Image: http://www.bikermice.net/videos/wss/wss0.jpg]

  • Minos
    • July 31, 2006 at 2:04 PM
    • #16

    I always wanted to be a clerk cause I thought that all the money people paid for their shit would be mine

    I also thought that those awesome robots, space cops, dinos, godzillas and the like actually existed in Japan.

  • hamst3r
    • July 31, 2006 at 2:52 PM
    • #17

    That the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were just a cartoon show

  • Minos
    • July 31, 2006 at 3:58 PM
    • #18

    I always thought Jesus was born in Brazil. There's a city here called Belém (Bethlehem).

  • Ginger Lord
    • July 31, 2006 at 4:03 PM
    • #19

    Jesus was on Top Gear don't you know:

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=nbOVLX4OL3E&

  • kleinluka
    • July 31, 2006 at 5:39 PM
    • #20
    Quote from Fletch

    Girls really don't like you for your nice personality.

    HAHAHA. yes! a common misconception that develops when you're mainly raised by your mom. lol

    I also always thought that grownups automatically had money all the time, because they were working, and that the money I gave to the people at the cash register would go directly to them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™