1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Best. Game. Ever.

  • KungFuSquirrel
  • July 20, 2006 at 1:33 AM
  • KungFuSquirrel
    • July 20, 2006 at 1:33 AM
    • #1

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Ginger Lord
    • July 20, 2006 at 1:36 AM
    • #2

    Richard!

  • ReNo
    • July 20, 2006 at 1:53 AM
    • #3

    I always wanted this, but it never made it out in the UK. Did it even make it out in the US? From Software mixing the mad "destroy everything in a shower of pretty effects" gameplay of their (awesome) Otogi games with mechs that they obviously have a huge history with sounded like an awesome idea to me!

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • July 20, 2006 at 2:00 AM
    • #4

    i totally vote for a president like that, even if he can't beat mayor hagar

  • Fletch
    • July 20, 2006 at 2:14 AM
    • #5

    Dude, the President has a mecha. That's all you need in a game.

  • dissonance
    • July 20, 2006 at 2:42 AM
    • #6

    dude

    im playing that.

  • Izuno
    • July 20, 2006 at 3:08 AM
    • #7

    There is no emoticon to express how I feel after watching that.

  • hamst3r
    • July 20, 2006 at 3:11 AM
    • #8
    Quote from Izuno

    There is no emoticon to express how I feel after watching that.

    comes close for me.

  • Fletch
    • July 20, 2006 at 4:23 AM
    • #9
    Quote from Izuno

    There is no emoticon to express how I feel after watching that.

    Mine would be somewhere between and

  • Izuno
    • July 20, 2006 at 5:47 AM
    • #10
    Quote from Fletch

    Mine would be somewhere between and

    We need Peter ... :frigginsweet: or :Peter:

  • Defrag
    • July 20, 2006 at 6:03 AM
    • #11

    That is absolutely brilliant. President robomech kickass machine!

  • Polaris
    • July 20, 2006 at 6:13 AM
    • #12

    Looks like fun, but that is probably the worst writing and voice acting I've ever seen in my life.

    Muahhahaha!

  • Defrag
    • July 20, 2006 at 6:16 AM
    • #13

    Surely you mean "best", right? I mean, what could be better?

  • Belgarion
    • July 20, 2006 at 7:26 AM
    • #14
    Quote from ReNo

    Did it even make it out in the US?

    I've played it, so yes. I was working at gamestop (jeeze.. 2 years ago now) durring the Christmas season. I only saw it there for a day or two, but I definitely saw it. It was fun too... makes me want to buy an xbox.

  • Furyo
    • July 20, 2006 at 8:11 AM
    • #15

    The cheesiest of all extremely cheesy stories, for the most manichean patriotic BS ever produced in video games history. I hope it never sold more than 50,000 copies tops.

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • July 20, 2006 at 8:48 AM
    • #16

    Well it's japanese furyo, so i think that storyline is rather here to make fun of american way of thinking than for other thing, at least it made me laugh

  • FrieChamp
    • July 20, 2006 at 9:08 AM
    • #17

    Thanks for posting, made my day

  • Mazy
    • July 20, 2006 at 9:36 AM
    • #18

    I'm seriously at a loss for words, it totally took me off guard. I need this game.

    OOOOH THAT RICHARD!

  • ReNo
    • July 20, 2006 at 9:57 AM
    • #19

    Whoa. Last night I just skipped through the trailer and, as I'd seen gameplay footage before, didn't really bother watching it. After reading these posts I watched it properly with sound - OMFG! I had no idea you played as the President, how awesome is that! Busting outta the white house like that I need this game now.

  • csharp
    • July 20, 2006 at 11:17 AM
    • #20

    fucking youtube, work bastard work

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™