1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Non-Professional Recruitment

WiseGuys recruiting

  • Rek0
  • July 4, 2006 at 11:33 PM
  • Rek0
    • July 4, 2006 at 11:33 PM
    • #1

    Hey guys, Im not sure if I have ever posted here before but I figured since I want to get the mod going full blast I would need good mappers, and what better place to come.

    http://www.wiseguysmod.com/

    Wisguys is a fast paced HL2 multiplayer mod. It is set in the 1930's-40's. Around the time of WW2 and prohibition. I have the website complete. Concept art underweight. I have been contacted by a professional voice actor to do some voices. I am in talks with a professional screen writer to come up with lines and a plot summary.

    I am seeking Mappers, Texture artists, Modelers, and anything to do with HL2 mod creation.

    PLEASE only post if you are intersted. Please post images/references of your work and resume of other mods you have worked on and skills you have.

  • Squirrelly
    • July 5, 2006 at 12:15 AM
    • #2

    Are you the same Rek0 from NMRiH? The amazing concept artist? Anyway, good luck man.

  • PhilipK
    • July 5, 2006 at 1:38 AM
    • #3

    Looks like you've got some really nice serious stuff there!

    Would be interested. Just wish I wasn't so busy with other stuff

    Also I'm not really into source leveldesign atm

    Anyway wish you good luck with this mod.

  • General Vivi
    • July 5, 2006 at 1:42 AM
    • #4

    ill help you when i can rek0 you know im down for that .

  • Zacker
    • July 5, 2006 at 3:09 AM
    • #5

    You mention coders nowhere?

  • Rek0
    • July 5, 2006 at 5:16 AM
    • #6

    Squirrelly - Yep, the one and the same

    PhilipK - Thanx a lot.

    generalvivi - That is legally bound!! haha

    Zacker - You're right I did'nt mention coders anywhere, I should have. I am seeking coders that know the source system good and have experience with it. I am waiting for a friend of mine to free up some time. He was a lead programmer on games such as NBA, Need for speed, etc.. But as he does not have a lot of free time I could sure use a good stable one at the moment.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™