1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Help

  • Grinwhrl
  • June 23, 2006 at 7:36 PM
  • Grinwhrl
    • June 23, 2006 at 7:36 PM
    • #1

    Ok, so I am using Hammer on my new laptop, it has a Radeon x700.

    When I load a previous map or any map with models, every model looks like it has exploded.

    I remebere reading a thread somewhere, I cannot remmber, there is a fix or an option to fix this.

    Please help! I will keep looking around in the mean time.

  • ReNo
    • June 23, 2006 at 7:45 PM
    • #2

    Don't think there is a fix - as far as I know the latest update to Hammer screwed it up for ATI card users such as yourself.

  • Nysuatro
    • June 23, 2006 at 7:54 PM
    • #3

    http://www.mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5313

    Just the threat beneath this one

  • Grinwhrl
    • June 23, 2006 at 8:13 PM
    • #4

    Thanks, I didnt think shattered Gordon was the same problem when i read the title, guess i should have checked.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™