1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

I won!

  • skdr
  • June 15, 2006 at 9:54 AM
  • skdr
    • June 15, 2006 at 9:54 AM
    • #1

    Hooray. I won DoD: Source poster and HL2 mousepad

    http://www.hlfallout.net/articles.php/contest_88/

  • Nysuatro
    • June 15, 2006 at 10:16 AM
    • #2

    COngratz ^^

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • June 15, 2006 at 12:37 PM
    • #3

    but thats frohman ? btw yours is way better than the first prize

  • teeluu
    • June 15, 2006 at 1:54 PM
    • #4
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    btw yours is way better than the first prize

    I second that.

  • dissonance
    • June 15, 2006 at 4:16 PM
    • #5

    i dunno about first, but yours was /way/ fucking better than any of the second place ones.

    congrats, still!

  • Polaris
    • June 15, 2006 at 4:23 PM
    • #6

    I'm not sure how that kleiner one got second place instead of you. Ah well no biggie you just miss out on a free copy of Raising the Bar :\

  • kleinluka
    • June 15, 2006 at 4:27 PM
    • #7

    awesome congrats but i dont like the winning entry :/

  • skdr
    • June 15, 2006 at 4:30 PM
    • #8
    Quote from Polaris

    Ah well no biggie you just miss out on a free copy of Raising the Bar :\

    Yeah dude, I was really shooting to get one of those :-/

    edit: kleinluka, I didnt want that big attention with this thread, that's why I created it to EOT. Your call tho

  • Spellbinder
    • June 15, 2006 at 4:39 PM
    • #9

    I liked some and some where crap. I think you did a great one. Congratulations!

  • kleinluka
    • June 15, 2006 at 4:48 PM
    • #10

    it deserves some attention

  • hamst3r
    • June 15, 2006 at 4:49 PM
    • #11

    Congrats, and yea the second place ones are not as good as yours~

  • Izuno
    • June 15, 2006 at 4:50 PM
    • #12

    I salute you, sir!

  • insta
    • June 15, 2006 at 4:53 PM
    • #13

    Cool

  • skdr
    • June 15, 2006 at 5:07 PM
    • #14

    Thanks all

    offtopic: insta, fix your msn: http://www.duxcw.com/dcforum/DCForumID2/1695.html

    or get on irc.

  • Squirrelly
    • June 15, 2006 at 7:27 PM
    • #15
    Quote from dissonance

    i dunno about first, but yours was /way/ fucking better than any of the second place ones.congrats, still!

    Agreed...

  • redhood
    • June 16, 2006 at 3:10 AM
    • #16

    Congratulations skdr! But, seriously, that first place is horrid and the subtitle seems like something ripped from a GoArmy commercial.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™