1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

E3 2004 STALKER presentation this week on IGN

  • Izuno
  • June 23, 2004 at 8:44 PM
  • Izuno
    • June 23, 2004 at 8:44 PM
    • #1

    New S.T.A.L.K.E.R. E3 2004 vignettes on IGN

    The 15 minute STALKER presentation shown at E3 has been split up into 4 episodes. Episodes 1 and 2 are currently on IGN's PC gaming channel.

    http://%7boption%7d

    If you don't have an IGN insider account, you'll have to watch the Windows Media version, but it looks fine. If you do have insider, you can also view in the Quicktime format.

    Right now these are exclusive to IGN, but once that expires I'll try to post the source movies for you.

  • Mazy
    • June 23, 2004 at 9:21 PM
    • #2

    ooo stalkar

    eew ign

    /mw ie24

  • Argyll
    • June 23, 2004 at 9:22 PM
    • #3

    If this isn't sex, then I don't know what is...

    (Although, I did hear a rumour that sex involves this so called 'love making' with a woman and employs the use of Argyll Jr... I have my doubts though...)

  • insta
    • June 23, 2004 at 11:46 PM
    • #4
    Quote from Argyll

    If this isn't sex, then I don't know what is... (Although, I did hear a rumour that sex involves this so called 'love making' with a woman and employs the use of Argyll Jr... I have my doubts though...)

    Why did you have to bring your son into this?!?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™