1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Anyone going to SIGGRAPH 06?

  • Vinny Testaverde
  • May 9, 2006 at 7:03 PM
  • Vinny Testaverde
    • May 9, 2006 at 7:03 PM
    • #1

    I am, I registered for the full conference so I can take the courses they have. Everything looks really good for this year. ($345US after student discount)

    was wondering if anyone from mapcore will be attending?

  • kleinluka
    • May 9, 2006 at 7:37 PM
    • #2

    I might go.

  • zaphod
    • May 9, 2006 at 11:05 PM
    • #3

    Is it always in SD? I should probably go if it is since I live there.

  • Bic-B@ll
    • May 9, 2006 at 11:10 PM
    • #4

    south dakota?

  • Polaris
    • May 9, 2006 at 11:14 PM
    • #5

    Its in Boston this year. It will be in San Diego (SD) next year.

  • Vinny Testaverde
    • May 10, 2006 at 9:40 PM
    • #6

    ya luckily my friend has an apartment in boston, so that works out pretty well for me...

    It looks really nice this year, tons of great info, much to learn in the classes and a lot of connections to be made. im looking foward to it...

  • dissonance
    • May 10, 2006 at 10:17 PM
    • #7

    I was going to be in Boston at that time anyway, so I just need to buy tickets.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™