1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Screw Superman

  • FrieChamp
  • May 4, 2006 at 2:32 PM
  • Phatsniper
    • May 6, 2006 at 3:22 AM
    • #21

    Timothy Dalton and George Lazenby were my least favourite bonds Of course it may have been because they only had 3 films between them both but I never got that "Bond" feeling from them.

    Connery and Moore = oh yus!

  • teeluu
    • May 6, 2006 at 1:05 PM
    • #22
    Quote from Thrik

    It's kind of cool how people have been saying exactly the same as Swifty for like 40 years. xD

    Well yeah, but this new guy looks so different to me, not charming at all. Connery is of course one of the best bonds, liked moore too.

  • Thrik
    • May 6, 2006 at 2:07 PM
    • #23

    Give the poor bastard a chance, you haven't seen him act charming yet. It's Bond so needless to say he will.

  • teeluu
    • May 7, 2006 at 2:09 AM
    • #24

    I'll definately give him a chance. Maybe he'll even be the best one. We'll see it soon

  • JAL
    • May 8, 2006 at 10:22 AM
    • #25

    Connery for the win, however this new bond does have potential.

    Looks like a tough sob.

  • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 5:59 PM
    • #26

    Brosnan for life. This looks like a good plot, but I'm wary about the bond.

  • Grinwhrl
    • May 8, 2006 at 6:26 PM
    • #27

    I seen Supermans new trailer during MI3 and I had to Yawn.

  • cdxx
    • May 8, 2006 at 6:30 PM
    • #28
    Quote from Dark

    I seen Supermans new trailer during MI3 and I had to Yawn.

    I still choose superman over casino royal, or mi3. Cmon, it's superman! the guy can fly and see through shit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 4 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™