1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

its a bird, its a plane its...

  • DanielAragon
  • May 3, 2006 at 5:11 AM
  • DanielAragon
    • May 3, 2006 at 5:11 AM
    • #1

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Polaris
    • May 3, 2006 at 5:34 AM
    • #2

    I don't like the louis lane they got

  • ginsengavenger
    • May 3, 2006 at 6:14 AM
    • #3

    kevin spacey as lex, i dunno...

  • Mazy
    • May 3, 2006 at 6:50 AM
    • #4

    Heeeh, I donno. Kinda like it, kinda dont. Definitely going to watch it though

  • teeluu
    • May 3, 2006 at 11:05 AM
    • #5

    In my opinion, Superman should be more muscular

  • Skjalg
    • May 3, 2006 at 11:12 AM
    • #6

    <3 kevin spacey

  • FrieChamp
    • May 3, 2006 at 11:36 AM
    • #7
    Quote from Swifty-

    In my opinion, Superman should be more muscular

    I don't know, Superman has never really been my thing...I like Bat and Spidey better.

  • Mojo
    • May 3, 2006 at 4:48 PM
    • #8
    Quote from ginsengavenger

    kevin spacey as lex, i dunno...

    He is one of the few people that should be Lex. When they first announced the movie, I had hoped spacey would be Lex.

    This and the Pirates Trailer made my day yesterday, sooo going to be a good summer. FINALY

  • curman
    • May 3, 2006 at 8:18 PM
    • #9

    ...it's the same guy just clark wears glasses and superman doesn't. how are all these people not figuring it out?

  • Polaris
    • May 3, 2006 at 8:22 PM
    • #10
    Quote from curman

    ...it's the same guy just clark wears glasses and superman doesn't. how are all these people not figuring it out?

    They're comic book characters

  • Fletch
    • May 3, 2006 at 9:17 PM
    • #11
    Quote from Polaris

    I don't like the louis lane they got

    I think she looks like a cuter version of Natalie Portman, if such a thing is possible.

  • Minos
    • May 3, 2006 at 9:32 PM
    • #12

    I'm so tired of these super-heroes movies...

  • Phatsniper
    • May 3, 2006 at 9:43 PM
    • #13

    Never seen a single comic movie since Batman Forever or whatever it was (the one with Jim Carrey as the Riddler). I've got Spider Man 2 on UMD but havn't watched it. While I don't find comic movies appealing I might watch this because, well damn, Spacey's in it. 'Nuff said.

  • mawibse
    • May 4, 2006 at 11:23 AM
    • #14
    Quote from curman

    ...it's the same guy just clark wears glasses and superman doesn't. how are all these people not figuring it out?

    It's because the glasses are made of the glass from the ship he came with and it constantly hypnotizes everyone to think he is skinnier and paler.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™