1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

If you could choose a company to work at...

  • Minos
  • April 19, 2006 at 10:04 PM
  • Minos
    • April 19, 2006 at 10:04 PM
    • #1

    Where would you guys sell your soul to work at ?

    I'd say Remedy I think... Neversoft seems like a pretty awesome place to work at too.

  • Gaz
    • April 19, 2006 at 10:08 PM
    • #2

    Ensemble without a doubt

    I love the AoE/M series, plus they are now working on an mmo, which is what I have the most experience as

  • Polaris
    • April 19, 2006 at 10:12 PM
    • #3

    Blizzard, Valve, Epic, Id, Raven, Relic.

    I don't care wich one. I'd work at any of them

  • Section_Ei8ht
    • April 19, 2006 at 10:21 PM
    • #4

    Raven or Ubisoft.

  • The Postman
    • April 19, 2006 at 10:23 PM
    • #5

    Rockstar.

  • Minos
    • April 19, 2006 at 10:27 PM
    • #6
    Quote from The Postman

    Rockstar.

    good one

  • Skjalg
    • April 19, 2006 at 10:27 PM
    • #7

    Funcom, working at Age of Conan.. After that, Grin, IOI, Dice, Blizzard, Raven, Id, Ubisoft (not sure where...)

  • Fletch
    • April 19, 2006 at 10:51 PM
    • #8

    Sam Adams

  • ctswin
    • April 19, 2006 at 10:54 PM
    • #9

    LucasArts back in the day of adventure games

    Rockstar North

    Bullfrog back in the day

  • The Postman
    • April 19, 2006 at 11:02 PM
    • #10
    Quote from ctswin

    Bullfrog back in the day

    Ooo, good choice.

    Okay if we can time travel I'm going with Psygnosis.

  • Tequila
    • April 19, 2006 at 11:03 PM
    • #11

    Double Fine.

  • Skjalg
    • April 19, 2006 at 11:05 PM
    • #12
    Quote from ctswin

    Bullfrog back in the day

    aww I remember I always rejoiced when I saw that title, because then I knew it was a good game...

    <3 theme hospital

  • Polaris
    • April 19, 2006 at 11:07 PM
    • #13

    If we are talking about Time travel I would say Westwood (before EA bought and killed them) and Square Enix (before the Enix part).

    Final Fantasy used to be good. [Blocked Image: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/public/style_emoticons/default/mapcore_smilies/emot_shakehead.gif]

  • Hourences
    • April 19, 2006 at 11:13 PM
    • #14

    My own

  • Fletch
    • April 19, 2006 at 11:15 PM
    • #15

    Lucas Arts from 1991-1997 or Nintendo from 1985-1993

  • Bic-B@ll
    • April 19, 2006 at 11:29 PM
    • #16

    Google.

  • Polaris
    • April 19, 2006 at 11:41 PM
    • #17
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    Google.

    Good one. Afterall, Minotauro didn't exactly say it had to be a game company

  • hamst3r
    • April 20, 2006 at 12:01 AM
    • #18

    Probally Rockstar or Ritual, mabey even a Ubisoft branch

  • Erratic
    • April 20, 2006 at 12:17 AM
    • #19

    It's premature, but Junction Point

  • mike-0
    • April 20, 2006 at 12:19 AM
    • #20

    spellbinder.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™