1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Sony slips PS3 Price

  • Section_Ei8ht
  • April 6, 2006 at 7:30 AM
  • Hipshot
    • April 6, 2006 at 8:50 PM
    • #21

    Nah, I like Zelda and Mario-Kart much more than the regular standard Third Person action game that I can play at 360 and PS3 (and all the FPS I can play at a PC, much better also, same with MMOs, RTS, etc), Metal Gear isn't worth a $600 console I think. And, also, Dice will have PS3s later, so I can play that on the big screen at work. The design of the revolution looks just so damn slick, I so much want that. I know, that sucks, but I like the design more than having a PS3 for free... A red-rev, man, that IS hot... sometimes I think I like red just a bit to much...

  • ReNo
    • April 6, 2006 at 9:48 PM
    • #22

    I've gotta agree with you on the design front - I'd have a Revolution sitting out in my living room over that monstrosity of design that is the PS3 any day. That said, I'll almost certainly end up with all 3 of them sat out in my living room, making my point a little redundant I can appreciate your love of Nintendo games - hell I'd rather have a new Zelda or Mario Kart than most games too - but it just struck me as a bit premature to be saying the Revolution has better games when we don't know of any yet. Then again, since when has Nintendo really let us down with first party franchises?

  • The Postman
    • April 6, 2006 at 9:55 PM
    • #23

    Guess which system I'm not buying.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™