1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

von*ferret

  • Spellbinder
  • March 29, 2006 at 3:50 PM
  • Spellbinder
    • March 29, 2006 at 3:50 PM
    • #1

    Man i missed your model of a human with some armor on and stuff.

    Have you made it final yet or what?

    I just want to see it since i thought it looked awsome with the job you had done so far.

    Spellbinder.

  • skdr
    • March 29, 2006 at 4:10 PM
    • #2

    private messages are great

  • General Vivi
    • March 29, 2006 at 7:17 PM
    • #3
    Quote from skdr

    private messages are great

    tho sometimes scary they work the best when trying to contact someone

  • von*ferret
    • March 29, 2006 at 7:36 PM
    • #4

    My elvish warrior guy? If I were to go back and finish him I'd have to redo his hands and retexture him. I dont plan on returning to it at any point soon. I have large battlefield 2 level project that I have to dedicate all of my time to at the moment. Check out the Level Design WIP forum for details on that. Sorry to dissapoint =(

  • Spellbinder
    • March 30, 2006 at 2:00 PM
    • #5

    Sorry to hear that ferret but understandable.

    Hope you get time for it in the future though.

    Spellbinder.

  • Meotwister
    • March 31, 2006 at 2:41 AM
    • #6

    I think I sense a heterosexual mancrush. . .

  • Section_Ei8ht
    • March 31, 2006 at 5:18 AM
    • #7

    mimbos?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™