1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

A painting

  • h2
  • March 15, 2006 at 9:41 PM
  • h2
    • March 15, 2006 at 9:41 PM
    • #1

    I've been working on it for almost 2 weeks. I'm planning to finish on Friday so I look forward to your crits

  • Meotwister
    • March 16, 2006 at 1:31 AM
    • #2

    ohh nice man. I'm not one to give too detailed of art criticisms but that one archway on the left looks a bit confusing to me. Otherwise frame that shizite.

  • Skjalg
    • March 16, 2006 at 6:56 AM
    • #3

    I really like this, but the shadows from that gate on the left is all wrong compared to the rest of the shadows from the buildings...

  • Evert
    • March 16, 2006 at 7:40 AM
    • #4

    yeah I love the style, but the shadows aren't correct.

  • kleinluka
    • March 16, 2006 at 5:06 PM
    • #5

    image is down

  • h2
    • March 17, 2006 at 4:36 PM
    • #6

    Thanks, it works for me klein

  • seppe
    • March 17, 2006 at 5:07 PM
    • #7

    nice red cross

  • Taylor Swift
    • March 17, 2006 at 5:34 PM
    • #8

    I think it's lighting that is the important it's the symmetric placement of the buildings.. and the fantasy he used

  • Minos
    • March 17, 2006 at 5:49 PM
    • #9

    Nice stuff. The shadows look a bit weird though. It seems to be a perspective problem.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™