1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

G.R.A.W.

  • Izuno
  • March 10, 2006 at 12:05 AM
  • Mazy
    • March 20, 2006 at 5:07 PM
    • #41

    Yup mojo, big mp luv

    Btw Mojo, you forgot the line "I love this country....what a shame". Was repeated like 50 times throughout the game, ended up getting kinda depressing

  • Mojo
    • March 21, 2006 at 12:21 AM
    • #42

    oh yeah, thats ramirez, I just took him out of my squad everytime I had the chance since he was so damn annoying

  • Izuno
    • March 23, 2006 at 12:26 AM
    • #43

    well i finally got it today after finishing a tough work project ... twas my reward to myself.

    only finished the training level and played level 1...i really like it. i haven't played much of ghost recon games before and i found there was a bit of a learning curve on the controls. still, i like what i'm seeing and I can't wait to play some online with people. give me a hollar on xbox live if you need some newb to chew up.

  • DD
    • March 23, 2006 at 2:00 AM
    • #44

    I love this game.

    Love the SP. Some missions are a bit hard, which I usually like, but the parts which were hard to me were because bad training or no training (helicopter sequence plzzz). However I'm really excited about their game design decisions.

    Auto-cover mounting, context sensitve button, squad control from situational awarness, squad behavior switch, completely open levels with linear control, a persistent world... I mean, great! I don't like how they cover up mediocre AI with superhuman mexicans that have 360 fov, bat like hearing, and night vision.

    MP is awesome, specially coop. I love how difficult coop is too. I also wish the cover system was in mp/coop as well as sp. I can understand some technical reasons and gameplay reasons for mp but not sp.

    I plan on buying a 360 after I move just for this game (and burnout), and media center, and geometry wars. The end.

  • Grinwhrl
    • March 23, 2006 at 2:57 AM
    • #45

    pc version dosnt look as good, but some of the newer images i have seen are looking more impressive. So it might have hope,

  • Minos
    • March 23, 2006 at 3:37 AM
    • #46

    The pc version is gonna be the best game evr, trust me. There's a warehouse in one of the levels called "Mino Carga"

    /me pets evrt 'n blaz~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™